英語閱讀英語小故事

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第13章:古爾瑪凱的日記(12)

本文已影響 2.12W人 

Before I closed the school door I looked back as if it were the last time I would ever be at school.

padding-bottom: 216.95%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第13章:古爾瑪凱的日記(12)
關上校門的一瞬間,我回頭望去,彷彿是在跟我的校園生活永別。

That's the closing shot in one part of the documentary.

這一幕成爲這部紀錄片一個段落的結尾。

In reality I went back inside.

而在現實生活裏,我又回到學校的院子裏。

My friends and I didn't want that day to end so we decided to stay on for a while longer.

朋友們和我都不希望這天就此結束,所以我們決定再逗留一段時間。

We went to the primary school where there was more space to run around and played cops and robbers.

我們來到小學部,那裏有更大的空間給我們奔跑,玩官兵抓強盜的遊戲,

Then we played mango mango, where you make a circle and sing, then when the song stops everyone has to freeze.

然後,我們玩了“杧果杧果”。規則是參加遊戲的人圍成一個圓圈唱歌,當歌聲停止時,所有的人都靜止不動。

Anyone who moves or laughs is out.

誰要是動了或是笑了,就得出局。

We came home from school late that day.

那天,我們較晚才離開學校,依依不捨。

Usually we leave at 1 p.m. but that day we stayed till three.

平時我們下午1點下課。那天,我們則待到了3點。

Before we left, Moniba and I had an argument over something so silly I can't remember what it was.

臨走時,因爲一件蠢到我現在完全都想不起來的事情,莫妮巴和我起了爭執。

Our friends couldn't believe it.

朋友們都覺得我們令人難以置信。

'You two always argue when there's an important occasion!' they said.

她們說:“一到重要關頭,你們兩個就要吵架!”

It wasn't a good way to leave things.

這可不是一個告別的好方式。

I told the documentary makers, 'They cannot stop me.

我告訴紀錄片製作人:“他們阻止不了我。

I will get my education if it's at home, school or somewhere else.

我會在家裏、學校,甚至是任何地方接受教育。

This is our request to the world – to save our schools, save our Pakistan, save our Swat.'

這是我們探索這個世界的方式——請救救我們的學校,我們的巴基斯坦,我們的斯瓦特。”

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章