英語閱讀英語小故事

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第23章:伯明翰 頭部中槍的女孩(2)

本文已影響 9.84K人 

When I woke again the next day I noticed I was in a strange green room with no windows and very bright lights.

padding-bottom: 70.63%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第23章:伯明翰 頭部中槍的女孩(2)
第二天再次甦醒時,我發現自己是在一個奇怪的綠色房間裏,房間沒有窗戶,光線卻非常明亮。

It was an intensive care cubicle in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

這裏是伊麗莎白醫院的重症醫療區。

Everything was very clean and shiny, not like the hospital in Mingora.

裏面的一切都相當乾淨而光潔,完全不像明戈拉的醫院。

A nurse gave me a pencil and a pad.

一名護士給了我一支筆和一個便籤本。

I couldn't write properly. The words came out wrong.

但我沒辦法寫好字,寫出來的字都歪七扭八。

I wanted to write my father's phone number. I couldn't space letters.

我想寫下父親的電話號碼,但寫出來的字母全都黏在一起。

Dr Javid brought me an alphabet board so I could point to the letters.

賈維德醫生拿了一個字母板,讓我可以用手指出字母。

The first words I spelt out were 'father' and 'country'.

我最開始拼出來的字母是“父親”和“國家”。

The nurse told me I was in Birmingham, but I had no idea where that was.

護士告訴我,我現在人在伯明翰,但我並不知道伯明翰在哪裏。

I didn't know what had happened.

我不知道發生了什麼事。

The nurses weren't telling me anything. Even my name. Was I still Malala?

護士什麼都不告訴我,就連我叫什麼名字也不說。我還是馬拉拉嗎?

My head was aching so much that even the injections they gave me couldn't stop the pain.

我頭痛欲裂,甚至連護士幫我打了針都無法舒緩這種疼痛。

My left ear kept bleeding and my left hand felt funny.

我的左耳不停出血,我感覺自己的左手怪怪的。

Nurses and doctors kept coming in and out.

護士和醫生不停地來來去去。

The nurses asked me questions and told me to blink twice for yes.

護士們問我很多問題,她們告訴我用眨兩次眼的方式表達“是”的意思。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀