口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第309期:外國人說 you're full of it 可不是“你吃飽了”的意思!

本文已影響 1.22W人 

3、懷疑事情的真實性

Really?
真的嗎?

【情景一】
A: I'm gonna pay you next week.
我下週就還你錢。
B: Really? That's what you said last week.
真的嗎?你上週就這麼說的。

I believe you, but…
我相信你,但…

【情景二】
A: I wasn't talking behind your back.
我沒背後說你壞話。
B: I believe you, but Jenna said you did.
我相信你,但是Jenna說你說了。

【情景三】
A: My company plans to transfer me to Hawaii.
我的公司要把我調去夏威夷。
B: I believe you, but why Hawaii?
我相信你,但是爲什麼要把你調去夏威夷呢?

4、直接表達你的懷疑

I have my doubts.
我表示懷疑。

【情景四】
A: I'm not going to eat meat anymore.
我再也不吃肉了。
B: I have my doubts. You won't last a day.
我表示懷疑,你一天也堅持不了。

【情景五】
A: Jason said he's giving all of us a smart watch.
Jason說他要送我們每個人一塊智能手錶。
B: I have my doubts. He won't even buy me a bowl of noodles.
我表示懷疑。他連一碗麪條都不肯請我。

You're full of it.
(語氣強烈)胡說。

【情景六】
A: I finished all my work for today.
我已經把今天的工作都做完了。
B: You're full of it. I saw you looking at cat pictures all day.
你胡說。我看見你整天都在看小貓的照片。

【情景七】
A: Kerry told me she's gonna leave Tom.
Kerry跟我說她要和Tom分手了。
B: You're full of it. I've never seen her happier.
瞎說吧。我從來沒看過她倆那麼開心。

5、間接表示懷疑

Whatever you say.
你說啥都行咯。

padding-bottom: 100%;">每天三分鐘學英語 第309期:外國人說 you're full of it 可不是“你吃飽了”的意思!


【情景八】
A: I've never lost a game.
我從來沒輸過一場比賽
B: Whatever you say.
你說啥都行咯。

【情景九】
A: I once jumped over a moving car.
我有一次跳過了一輛正在行駛的汽車。
B: Whatever you say.
你說啥都行咯。

You don't say.
真的吼。/ 是嗎?

【情景十】
A: I was home the whole night. I didn't go anywhere.
我昨晚在家,一點都沒出去。
B: You don't say.
是嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章