口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第222期:You shouldn't have可不是"你不應該有"的意思呦

本文已影響 2.86W人 

情景對話:
- Oh, my god! So cute!
- Yes! Totally! Super cute!

知識點講解:
1、You shouldn't have.
你真是太客氣了。
Jack, you shouldn't have. This is exactly what I needed.
Jack你真是太客氣了。我正好需要這個。
Thank you so much, but you shouldn't have. I told you not to get me anything.
太謝謝你了,真是太客氣了。我和你講過不用給我買東西的。

2、It's too much.
太貴重了。
Dude, this must have cost over a $100. It's too much. I can't accept it.
哥們兒,這個肯定至少值100美元。這太貴重了,我不能要。
You really didn't need to get me the entire set. It's too much. One would've been enough.
你真的不用給我買一整套。這太貴重了。其中一件就夠了。

3、I love it.
我太喜歡了。
Oh my god these are the exact shoes I asked for. I love them. Thank you. Thank you.
我的天,這就是我想要的那雙鞋。我炒雞喜歡。謝謝,謝謝。
You got me a juicer. I love it. I was just thinking about getting one the other day.
你給我買了臺榨汁機呀。我特別喜歡。那天我就想買一臺來着。

padding-bottom: 100%;">每天三分鐘學英語 第222期:You shouldn't have可不是"你不應該有"的意思呦

4、I've always wanted…
我之前一直想要...
You're the best. I've always wanted a PS4. How did you know?
你真是太好了。我之前一直想要一臺PS4。你怎麼知道的?
I've always wanted my own Bluetooth speaker. This is the best present ever.
我之前一直想買一個藍牙音響。這是最好不過的禮物了。

5、What a thoughtful present/gift.
這禮物真是太用心了。
Thanks a lot for the hot sauce. I guess you really know me. What a thoughtful present.
謝謝你的辣醬。你真是太瞭解我了。這禮物很用心呢。
I really needed a new desk light. What a thoughtful present/gift.
我之前需要檯燈來着。這禮物真是很用心呀。

6、How kind of you
你真好
This scarf goes great with my jacket. How kind of you.
這圍巾很配我的外套呀。你真好。


新浪微博 @意趣英語 公衆微信YiQuEnglish

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章