口語英語實用生活英語口語

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第44期:Getting a Haircut

本文已影響 1.25W人 

Flash附帶文本如下:

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第44期:Getting a Haircut

對話原文:

Barber:How would you like your hair cut?
你想把頭髮剪成什麼樣?
George:Don’t cut it too short on the sides and the back. Just trim it a little。
兩邊和後面不要剪太短。只要稍微修一下就好了。
Barber:How about on top?
那頭頂呢?
George:You can thin the top out a little, just a little。
頭頂部分可以打薄一點,不過只剪一點就好。
Barber:You got it。
好的。
George:Say, my hair is kind of oily. Dandruff bothers me a lot. I’ve tried several shampoos, but to no avail. Could you recommend something effective?
對了,我的頭髮有點油,而且頭皮屑也讓我很煩。我試過好幾種洗髮水了,但是都沒用。你能推薦個有效的嗎?
Barber:Well, have you tried Head and Shoulders? I recommend it to all of my clients with your problem and they think it’s great。
嗯,你試過海飛絲沒有?我把它推薦給我所有和您有同樣問題的客戶,他們用了都說不錯。
George:Thanks. I’ll try it。
謝謝,我會試試看的
Barber:And you can try Vidal Sassoon’s hair tonic. It’s used after you wash your hair. It’ll keep your hair clean-looking and oil-free。
另外您也可以試試維達.沙宣的護髮素。洗完頭之後使用。可以使你的頭髮看起來清爽不油膩。
George:I’ll try that, too. Thank you。
那我也要試試看。謝謝你了。
Barber:It’s done. That will be five dollars and thirty cents。
頭髮理好了。五美元三十美分。


重點句子:

您想把頭髮剪成什麼樣的?How would you like your hair cut?
我想把頭髮分一下。I want my hair parted。
您想把頭髮剪掉多少?How much do you want me to take off?
請把頭頂的頭髮再剪掉一點。Please take a little more off the top。
要(者)哩還是營養水?Hair gel or hair tonic?
稍微修剪一下就好。Just trim it a little。
頂上要打薄一點。Thin out the top, please。
留長一點。Leave it long。
我的頭髮靠左邊分。I wear my part to the left。
我想留披肩發。I want to wear shoulder-length hair。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章