口語英語實用生活英語口語

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第23期:Reading 讀書看報

本文已影響 1.12W人 

Flash附帶文本如下:

padding-bottom: 63.59%;">365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第23期:Reading 讀書看報

對話原文:

Nicholas:What are you reading, Linda?
你在看什麼呀,琳達?
Linda:I’m reading a novel The Mill on the Floss, written by the famous novelist, George Eliot。
我在讀小說《弗洛斯河上的磨坊》,是由著名小說家喬治.艾略特寫的。
Nicholas:What’s it about?
是關於什麼的?
Linda:It is mainly about the relationship about a brother and a sister, who live in a mill on river Floss. It describes their childhood and a dispute that causes them to separate. The book ends with them happily together again, but they were both killed in the flood。
主要寫了住在弗洛斯和尚磨房裏的一對兄妹之間的關係。小說描寫了他們的童年生活,以及一次爭論最終導致他們各奔東西。這部小說以他們愉快的團聚作爲結尾,但是他們卻在一場洪水中雙雙喪生。
Nicholas:Is it difficult to understand?
很難看懂嗎?
Linda:Not really, I would consider it easy。
不是,我覺得很容易懂。
Nicholas:Besides novels, are there any other types of literary works that you indulge in?
除了長篇小說外,你還喜歡讀什麼其他類型的文學作品嗎?
Linda:I really like short stories。
還喜歡讀短篇小說。
Nicholas:Have you read anything else besides literature?
除了文學作品以外,你讀其它的書嗎?
Linda:Certainly I have. I like to read books on various subjects, and I read everything I can get my hands on in my spare time. I don’t want to idle away and waste my time。
當然讀了,我喜歡看各種題材的書,在空閒時我拿到什麼書就看什麼書。我可不想閒呆着浪費時間。
Nicholas:I agree. People who don’t read are no better off than people who can’t read. I also agree that “Books are like food for the mind。”
我贊同。不讀書的人並不比不能讀書的人強。我還認爲“書籍是人類精神的糧食”。


重點句子:

這是最好的雜誌。This is the best magazine。
我喜歡讀短篇小說。I really like short stories。
比起詩歌,我更喜歡散文。I prefer essays to poems。
我建議你讀《紅樓夢》。I advise you to read A Dream in Red Mansions。
我想訂一份《昂秀英語》。I’d like a subscription to Onshow English。
我想續訂。I’d like to renew my subscription。
你知道這份報紙的發行量嗎?Do you know the circulation of this newspaper?
你對此報的評價如何?How would you comment on this paper?
請給我晨版的。Morning edition, please。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀