英語閱讀雙語新聞

詹皇準三雙率隊7人上雙奪湖人賽季首勝

本文已影響 1.48W人 

Finally! LeBron James, Lakers roll past Suns for elusive first win. It took longer than perhaps most expected, but LeBron James and the new-look Los Angeles Lakers are finally in the win column.

終於, 勒布朗·詹姆斯,湖人隊擊敗了太陽隊,贏得了難以捉摸的第一場勝利。這花費的時間比大多數人預期的要長,但是勒布朗·詹姆斯和新面孔的洛杉磯湖人隊終於進入了勝利的行列。

AFTer an angry Luke Walton held nothing back on his team's poor defense at the morning team meeting, the Los Angeles Lakers responded to their coach and rode a dominant second quarter to their first victory of the season.

在早晨的球隊會議上,憤怒的盧克-沃頓對球隊糟糕的防守進行了歇斯底里的教訓,洛杉磯湖人隊迴應了他們的教練,在比賽的第二節打出了統治級別的表現並最終取得了賽季首勝。

"We could feel his anger, " Lance Stephenson told ESPN's Dave McMenamin of Walton's disposition during the morning meeting at the team hotel. "We had to get that W."

“我們能感覺到他的憤怒,”蘭斯·斯蒂芬森告訴ESPN的戴夫·麥克梅納明,在早上球隊酒店的會議上,他談到了沃頓的這次發脾氣。“我們必須得到這場勝利。”

In his second consecutive start, Ball continued to look better on both ends of the floor. He is starting to put up some across the board production while also appearing to have worked on his efficiency from the field and free-throw line.

在連續的兩場首發比賽中,球哥在球場上攻防兩端的表現看起來都更好了。他開始在各個方面都有所建樹,同時也提高了自己在場上和罰球線上的效率。

McGee tallied 20 points (8-13 FG, 1-2 3Pt, 3-6 FT), six rebounds, four blocks, two assists, and one steal in 25 minutes during Wednesday's 131-113 victory over Phoenix.

麥基在這場131-113大勝菲尼克斯太陽的比賽中上場25分鐘,砍下了20分(13投8中,三分2中1,罰球6中3),6個籃板,4個蓋帽,2次助攻和1次搶斷。

Stephenson had 23 points (10-14 FG, 1-2 3Pt, 2-2 FT), eight rebounds, eight assists, and two steals in 25 was dominant in the comfortable victory.

斯蒂芬森在25分鐘內拿下了23分(14投10中,3分2中1,罰球2中2),8個籃板,8次助攻,2次搶斷。他在這場比賽中打的遊刃有餘。

詹皇準三雙率隊7人上雙奪湖人賽季首勝

LeBron, a lot to choose from in that game, offence, deffence

這場比賽有很多可以問的,進攻方面,防守方面

what do you think were the key to winning tonight?

你覺得今晚贏球的關鍵是什麼?

we stuck to the game plan as close to 48 minutes as possible

我們幾乎48分鐘都在堅決執行比賽計劃

you know, we came in trying to get them out of their sets

我們計劃打亂他們的部署

we knew, you know if you let a young team like this get comfortable

我們知道,如果你讓這樣一支年輕的球隊打得舒服

they are going to be very dangerous

他們會變得非常危險

what they show first game when they played against the Mavericks here

就像他們第一場打獨行俠那樣

we was be able to get them out of it

我們讓他們沒打出節奏

in the later state of the first quarter

在第一節的後半段的時候

took it into the second quarter throught all the way into halftime

第二節我們繼續保持直到中場

kept it going throughout the game

並全場保持下去

you are obviously done a lot in your career

在你的職業生涯你已經完成很多功績

how is the feel to get that first win as a Laker?

作爲湖人球員贏得第一場球,你感覺如何?

i feels great, its a win period

我感覺很棒,怎麼說,這都是一場勝利

but it feels good for us to know what we been doing over trainning camp

知道我們在訓練營所做的總是讓人感覺很棒

and these first few games

以及這開頭的幾場球

continue to get better, i think we gotten better tonight, and we try to continue that going foward

保持提升,我覺得我們變得更好了,要一直保持下去

what was the difference in the second quarter that help you guys pull away?

第二節有什麼特別的地方讓你們找到狀態?

we get defence stops, we didn't foul

我們做好了防守,沒有吹犯規

we kept guys out of free throw line

沒有讓對手上罰球線

something we have been talking about for a long time

這個是我們一直在談的情況

and we share the ball offencely

進攻端我們注重傳導球

Coach talk about the way you guys started the second quarter

教練談到你們開始第二節的狀態

the defence was really big

防守是非常關鍵的因素

yeah, that's what we keep harping on

防守是我們一直在談的事情

that's what we will continue harping on throughout the season

我們整個賽季都會強調防守

our defence approach

我們的防守態度

we approach the game

我們對比賽的態度

our physicality, our communication, i think we did that in the second quarter

在第二節我們展示的對抗性,我們的溝通能力

which allow us to gain that lead going to the halftime

讓我們在半場的時候取得領先

"It feels great; it's a win, period, " said James, who got to rest in the fourth quarter with the Lakers up by as much as 27. "But it feels good for us to know what we've been doing over training camp (and) in these first few games to continue to get better.

“感覺很好;這是這段時期的第一場勝利,”詹姆斯說,他在第四節湖人領先27分時下場休息。“但我們感覺很好,知道我們在訓練營和前幾場比賽中都做了些什麼,以便能繼續變得更好。”

"We're very talented offensively, " James added. "But I thinkit's always going to start with our defense."

“我們在進攻上很有天賦,”詹姆斯補充道。“但我認爲總是一切都是從防守開始的。”

更多精彩內容請關注微信公衆號、新浪微博:籃球英文堂

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章