口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第484期:說一個人hot and bothered可要小心注意了

本文已影響 1.73W人 

Bother [ˈbɑːðər]
花費時間、經歷做某事

- Should I wait?
我應該等嗎?
- No, don't bother.
甭費那勁兒了。

He didn't even bother to let me know he was coming.
他來了連告我一聲的力氣都不願費。

He didn't even bother to get me a icecream.
他怎麼連一個冰淇淋都沒有給我買啊。


Bother
打斷、煩到某人,給人添麻煩

I don't want to bother her with my problems at the moment.
現在我不希望用我的問題給她添麻煩。

Stop bothering me when I'm working.
在我工作時別打擾。


Bother
讓人感覺到擔心,不安等

Being in an elevator bothers me.
呆在電梯裏讓我感覺不舒服。

The noise doesn't bother me.
噪音不會影響到我。

The noise bothers me a lot.
噪音讓我很不舒服。


Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打擾了。

Sorry to bother you, but someone is here for you.
很抱歉打擾了,但是有人來找你。


Can't be bothered (to do something)
不願意花時間和經歷做某事

I should really do some work this weekend, but I can't be bothered.
我這周真應該做些工作了,但是我不想…

All this happened because you couldn't be bothered to give me the message!
這些之所以發生是因爲你連跟我發個信息的力氣都不願意花!

You should send me a message but you couldn't be bothered.
你本應該給我發一條信息但是你一點力氣也不願意花。

padding-bottom: 100%;">每天三分鐘學英語 第484期:說一個人hot and bothered可要小心注意了



(all) hot and bothered
焦慮/緊張/糊塗/生氣/神煩

Dad gets all hot and bothered if someone parks in his parking space.
如果有人在他的停車位上停車,我爸就會急得跳腳。

She hates him. Everything he says gets her hot and bothered.
她討厭他,他說的每句話都能惹到她。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀