英語閱讀英語散文詩歌

關於描述love英文詩欣賞

本文已影響 2.65W人 

愛情是我們心中一種無限的情感和外界一種有形的美好理想的結合。本站小編整理了關於描述love英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 75%;">關於描述love英文詩欣賞
  關於描述love英文詩篇一

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龍薩

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻譯:張和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

揮灑着一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美麗至今無人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

  關於描述love英文詩篇二

i carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

i am never without it

從未分離

anywhere i go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

i fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

i want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

i carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

  關於描述love英文詩篇三

愛的鍊金術 Love's Alchemy

Some that have deeper digg'd love's mine than I,

有人比我更深地發掘了愛之礦,

Say, where his centric happiness doth lie.

說他幸福的核心在其中藏;

I have loved, and got, and told,

我愛過,得到過,也說過,

But should I love, get, tell, till I were old,

但即便我愛到老,得到老,說到老,

I should not find that hidden mystery.

我也找不到那隱藏的神妙;

O ! 'tis imposture all ;

啊,這全是人們賣的假藥;

And as no chemic yet th' elixir got,

還沒有一個化學家能煉出仙丹,

But glorifies his pregnant pot,

卻在大肆吹噓他的藥罐,

If by the way to him befall

其實他只不過偶然碰巧

Some odoriferous thing, or medicinal,

泡製出了某種氣味刺鼻的藥;

So, lovers dream a rich and long delight,

情人們也是如此,夢想極樂世界,

But get a winter-seeming summer's night.

得到的卻只是一個凜洌的夏夜。

Our ease, our thrift, our honour, and our day,

難道我們要爲這種空虛的泡影

Shall we for this vain bubble's shadow pay?

付出我們的事業名望、舒適寧靜?

Ends love in this, that my man

這豈非愛的終結,如果我的僕人

Can be as happy as I can, if he can

與我同等幸福,只要他能

Endure the short scorn of a bridegroom's play?

忍受新郎之戲的短促嘲弄?

That loving wretch that swears,

那個戀愛中的可憐蟲

'Tis not the bodies marry, but the minds,

賭咒說他的那位仙女心靈高潔,

Which he in her angelic finds,

硬說不是肉體而是心靈結合,

Would swear as justly, that he hears,

這豈不等於賭咒說:

In that day's rude hoarse minstrelsy, the spheres.

他在粗鄙嘶啞的歌裏聽到了仙樂。

Hope not for mind in women ; at their best,

別在女人身上找心靈,縱有柔情蜜意,

Sweetness and wit they are, but mummy, possess'd.

縱有智力,她們也早是魔幻的木乃伊。


看了“關於描述love英文詩”的人還看了:

1.有關love的英文詩欣賞

2.關於love的英語小詩欣賞

3.關於優美的英文情詩欣賞

4.關於愛情的英文詩欣賞

5.關於浪漫的英文詩歌欣賞

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章