英語閱讀英語散文詩歌

關於英文詩歌夢想欣賞

本文已影響 1.57W人 

生因夢想而絢麗多彩,生命因夢想而迸發活力。本站小編整理了關於夢想的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">關於英文詩歌夢想欣賞
  關於夢想的英文詩歌篇一

Dreams

Hold fast to dreams

For if dreams die

Life is a broken-winged bird

That cannot fly.

Hold fast to dreams

For when dreams go

Life is a barren field

Frozen with snow.

參考譯文:

夢想

作者:蘭斯頓·休斯緊緊抓住夢想

夢想若是消亡

生活就像斷翅的鳥兒

再也不能飛翔。

緊緊抓住夢想

夢想若是消喪

生活就像貧瘠的荒野

雪覆冰封,萬物不再生長。

  關於夢想的英文詩歌篇二

Following a dream

追逐夢想

When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成爲一名消防隊員。

I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

我想哇,到處跑會很好,

and help people put out fires.

還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

As I got older, I want to be like my father.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我想成爲像我父親那樣。

He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

他在大學裏教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

So that's what I became a teacher.

那就是我成了一名教師的原因。

My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

我們都是教師,我很高興。

In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

well, life may push it in another direction.

嗯,人生有可能會朝着另一個方向發展。

And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,

you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。

Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

We have to go through that positive limitations.

我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。

For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

例如,我試圖成爲一名推銷員,我試圖成爲一位發明經理。

Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成爲現實!

  關於夢想的英文詩歌篇三

一個小女孩的夢想

Dreams keep running through my mind

一連串的夢掠過我的腦海,

Reflecting memories of long ago.

勾起我對很久以前的記憶。

Made in a land of fairy tales,

締造在童話裏的那片樂土,

A place my heart longs for so.

是我內心非常向往的土地。

Cut off from the rest of the world

那裏與其他地方沒有什麼聯繫,

With streams, and meadows to roam,

那裏流淌着清澈的小溪,和可以漫遊的草地。

Viewed from a little girl's eyes,

在小女孩的眼晴裏,

A place that would always be home

我的家始終設在那裏。

A place where berries grew wild

那裏有着野生的各種漿果,

Where rabbits and squirrels were seen

那裏可以看到兔子和松鼠,

Where a racoon could be a friend

那裏的浣熊可以成爲我的朋友,

And deer played down by the stream.

那裏的鹿兒沿着溪流到處遊歷。

A world where imagination made all come true

想象中的世界一切都可成真,

And a little girl could be a queen

一個小女孩也可以成爲女王。

Where daydreams were spun like cobwebs

可是白日夢似被捻成了蜘網,

But a world where everything wasn't what it seemed.

世界上每件事遠非都似想象。

For every little girl has to grow up

每一個小女孩都必須長大,

And daydreams shatter in your hand,

白日夢破滅在你自己手裏。

You find the home you thought was your own

你找到的家只屬於你自己,

Is nothing but a simple piece of land.

不過是一小塊簡陋的土地。

The flowers don't seem to bloom so bright,

花兒看來不會開得這樣燦爛,

And fairy tales no longer come true,

童話再也不會成真。

For it is seen now through grownup eyes,

成人的眼睛來看現在,

No longer the world that you knew.

不再是你所熟悉的那塊土地。

But where in the back of my mind

但是....那裏將會永遠駐留在

That place will always remain

我心底裏的某些地方。

From all those memories long ago

來自往昔的所有回憶,

To beckon me back time and again.

多次招手要我回到它那裏。


看了“關於夢想的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於夢想的英文詩歌欣賞

2.關於夢想英文詩歌欣賞

3.寫夢想主題英文詩歌欣賞

4.優美的英語詩關於夢想

5.關於夢想英語小詩欣賞

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀