口語英語口語英語學習材料

Go on a Blind Date 相親

本文已影響 1.85W人 

Would you like to go on a blind date?

你願意去相親嗎?

You must be joking.

你一定在開玩笑。

No, I'm serious.

不,我是認真的。

I don't want to date a blind woman.

我不想和不認識的人約會。

padding-bottom: 73.43%;">Go on a Blind Date 相親

A blind date doesn't mean that she is blind!

盲目約會的意思不是說女方是盲人!

What does it mean?

你的意思是?

A blind date is a date with someone you don't know.

相親就是和你不認識的人約會。

Why would I date someone I don't even know?

我爲什麼要和不認識的人約會?

To try something new and exciting.

試試一些新的激動的事物。

What if I don't like her?

如果我不喜歡她怎麼辦?

Then you don't date her again.

那你也不用再和她約會。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章