外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第122期:商檢程序
Inspection Procedures
商檢程序A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?
A: 我們來談談商檢問題好嗎?B: All right.
B: 好的。
A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.
A: 由於這是你們第一次向我們購買商品,我很想聽一聽你對檢驗的意見。B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.
B: 這些貨物不經過我們的法定檢驗十不準進口我國的。A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
A: 你是説這些進口貨物必須經過法定檢驗嗎?B: Yes, you are right.
B: 是的。A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?
A: 那麼我該怎樣安排這件事呢?B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.
B: 貴公司可以寄來樣品進行檢驗。一旦獲准,貨物即可裝運到我國。A: It'll cost a very long time.
A: 這樣辦時間太長了。B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
B: 另外一種辦法是,在樣品檢驗的同時,貨物直接裝運到報税區。A: That sounds good.
A: 那太好了。B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.
B: 實際上這對進口商很方便。A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.
A: 我就去安排這件事。非常感謝你的幫助。B: You are welcome.
B: 不用客氣。