英語閱讀英語散文詩歌

拜倫經典愛情詩英文

本文已影響 1.21W人 

拜倫是舉世公認的19世紀浪漫主義文學首屈一指的代表人物。他一生寫下了大量的詩歌,他的詩作被世人讚譽爲“抒情史詩”。那麼你想欣賞拜倫的經典英文詩歌嗎?下面是本站小編爲大家帶來拜倫經典愛情英文詩,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

拜倫經典愛情詩英文
  拜倫經典愛情英文詩1:

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我夢見你愛我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要遷怒於睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的愛只在夢鄉存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒來,我空餘淚眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封閉我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

讓昏倦流佈我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

願今宵好夢與昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一樣銷魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

聽說,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的樣品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天國倘若是這般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

願死神早早降臨!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

夢中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只許我凝眸癡望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

夢中,也許你笑口微開,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫說我受罰還不夠!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美夢欺哄;醒來,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

這苦刑怎生忍受!

  拜倫經典愛情英文詩2:

When we two parted

當初我們倆分別,

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼淚,

Half broken-hearted

心兒幾乎要碎裂,

To sever for years,

得分隔多少年歲!

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的臉發白發冷,

Colder thy kiss;

你的吻更是冰涼;

Truly that hour foretold

確實呵,那個時辰

Sorrow to this!

預告了今日的悲傷!

The dew of the morning

清晨滴落的露珠

Sunk chill on my brow—

浸入我眉頭,好冷——

It felt like the warning

對我今天的感觸

Of what I feel now.

彷彿是預先示警。

Thy vows are all broken,

你把盟誓都背棄,

And light is thy fame;

名聲也輕浮浪蕩;

I hear thy name spoken,

聽別人把你說起,

And share in its shame.

連我也羞愧難當。

They name thee before me,

他們當着我說你,

A knell to mine ear;

像喪鐘響徹耳旁;

A shudder comes o'er me—

我周身止不住戰慄——

Why wert thou so dear?

對你怎這樣情長?

They know not I knew thee,

他們不知我熟悉你——

Who knew thee too well:—

只怕是熟悉過度;

Long, long shall I rue thee,

我會久久惋惜你,

Too deeply to tell.

深切得難以陳訴。

In secret we met—

想當初幽期密約,

In silence I grieve,

到如今默默哀怨:

That thy heart could forget,

你的心兒會忘卻

Thy spirit deceive.

你的靈魂會欺騙。

If I should meet thee

要是多少年以後,

After long years,

我偶然與你相會,

How should I greet thee?—

用什麼將你迎候?

With silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼淚。

  拜倫經典愛情英文詩3:

If sometimes in the haunts of men

倘若偶爾在繁囂人境,

Thine image from my breast may fade,

你音容暫從我心頭隱退,

The lonely hour presents again

不久,你溫柔嫺靜的幽影

The semblance of thy gentle shade:

又在我孤寂的時刻重回;

And now that sad and silent hour

如今,那黯然無語的時刻

Thus much of thee can still restore,

還能喚回你前塵歷歷,

And sorrow unobserved may pour

無人察見的哀思會訴說

The plaint she dare not speak before.

以前未敢傾吐的悲慼。

Oh, pardon that in crowds awhile

恕我有時也不免虛耗

I waste one thought I owe to thee,

那本應專注於你的心意,

And self-condemn'd, appear to smile,

我責怪自己強顏歡笑,

Unfaithful to thy memory!

未能盡忠於對你的思憶。

Nor deem that memory less dear,

似乎我不曾哀慟,那決非

That then I seem not to repine;

對往事舊情不知珍惜;

I would not fools should overhear

我不願愚夫們聽到我傷悲:

One sigh that should be wholly thine.

向你,只向你吞聲飲泣!

If not the goblet pass unquaff'd,

傳杯把盞,我並不拒絕,

It is not drain'd to banish care;

卻不是以此排遣憂傷;

The cup must hold a deadlier draught,

杯中的毒素要更加酷烈,

That brings a Lethe for despair.

才能忘卻心中的絕望。

And could Oblivion set my soul

“遺忘”或能把我的靈魂

From all her troubled visions free,

從種種騷亂煩擾中解脫;

I'd dash to earth the sweetest bowl

它若敢淹沒對你的思忖,

That drown'd a single thought of thee.

我就要把那金盃摔破!

For wert thou vanish'd from my mind,

倘若你從我心頭消失,

Where could my vacant bosom turn?

這空白心靈又轉向何處?

And who would then remain behind

那時有誰留下來堅持

To honour thine abandon'd Urn?

祭掃你被人離棄的墳墓?

No, no—it is my sorrow's pride

我悲愴的心情以此自豪——

That last dear duty to fulfil;

履行這最終的高貴職責;

Though all the world forget beside,

哪怕全世界都把你忘掉,

'Tis meet that I remember still.

只要有我在,我終久記得!

For well I know, that such had been

因爲我深知,在悠悠往昔,

Thy gentle care for him, who now

你對他何等親切溫存;

Unmourn'd shall quit this mortal scene,

今後他死去再無人悼惜,

Where none regarded him, but thou:

眷念過他的只有你一人;

And, oh! I feel in that was given

我從你那兒蒙受的恩幸

A blessing never meant for me;

決不是理應歸我所有;

Thou wert too like a dream of Heaven.

你宛如一場天國綺夢,

For earthly Love to merit thee.

塵世愛情不配去攀求。


看完這篇文章的人還看了:

1.拜倫英語詩歌及翻譯

2.經典英語詩歌大全

3.經典唯美勵志的英文句子

4.艾米·洛威爾的經典詩歌:The Cremona Violin

5.關於愛情的經典英語名言

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章