英語閱讀英語散文詩歌

拜倫經典英文詩歌欣賞

本文已影響 1.75W人 

英語詩歌是英美文學中的珍寶。在英美文學中,尤其是早期作品中,如史詩及戲劇都是以詩歌的形式出現。本站小編整理了拜倫經典英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

拜倫經典英文詩歌欣賞
  拜倫經典英文詩歌篇一

To M. S. G.給M. S. G.

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我夢見你愛我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要遷怒於睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的愛只在夢鄉存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒來,我空餘淚眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封閉我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

讓昏倦流佈我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

願今宵好夢與昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一樣銷魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

聽說,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的樣品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天國倘若是這般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

願死神早早降臨!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

夢中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只許我凝眸癡望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

夢中,也許你笑口微開,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫說我受罰還不夠!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美夢欺哄;醒來,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

這苦刑怎生忍受!

  拜倫經典英文詩歌篇二

Lachin y Gair 勒欽伊蓋

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

去吧,濃豔的景色,玫瑰的園圃!

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

讓富貴寵兒在你們那裏遨遊;

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

還給我巉巖峻嶺——白雪的住處,

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

儘管它 們已許身於愛和自由;

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

喀利多尼亞!我愛慕你的山嶽,

Round their white summits though elements war;

儘管皚皚的峯頂風雨交加,

Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

不見泉水徐流,見瀑布飛瀉,

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

我還是眷念幽暗的洛赫納佳!

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

啊!我幼時常常在那兒來往,

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

頭戴軟帽,身披格子呢外衣;

On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

緬懷着那些亡故多年的酋長,

As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

我天天踱過鬆柯掩映的林地。

I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

直到白晝收盡了暗淡餘光,

Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

北極星當空閃耀,我纔回家;

For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

流傳的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

是山民傳述的——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

“逝者的亡靈!難道我沒有聽到

Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

席捲暗夜的怒風裏,你們在喧呼?”

Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

英雄的精魂定然會開顏歡笑,

And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

駕御天風馳騁於故鄉的山谷。

Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

當風雪迷雰在洛赫納佳聚攏,

Winter presides in his cold icy car:

冬之神驅着冰車君臨天下,

Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

雲霾圍裹着我們祖先的身影,

They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

在那風暴裏——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

“不幸的勇士們!竟沒有什麼異象

Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

預示命運遺棄了你們的事業?"

Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

你們註定了要在卡洛登陣亡,

Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

哪會有勝利的歡呼將你們酬謝!

Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

總算有幸,和你們部族一起,

You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

在勃瑞瑪巖穴,你們長眠地下;

The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

高亢風笛傳揚着你們的事蹟,

Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

峯巒迴應着——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

洛赫納佳呵,別後已多少光陰!

Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

再與你相逢,還要過多少歲月!

Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

造化雖不曾給你繁花和綠蔭,

Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

你卻比艾爾賓原野更爲親切。

England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

從遠方山嶽歸來的遊子眼中,

To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

英格蘭!你的美過於馴良溫雅;

Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

我多麼眷念那粗獷雄峻的巖峯!

The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫納佳!

  拜倫經典英文詩歌篇三

If Sometimes in the Haunts of Men倘若偶爾在繁囂人境

If sometimes in the haunts of men

倘若偶爾在繁囂人境,

Thine image from my breast may fade,

你音容暫從我心頭隱退,

The lonely hour presents again

不久,你溫柔嫺靜的幽影

The semblance of thy gentle shade:

又在我孤寂的時刻重回;

And now that sad and silent hour

如今,那黯然無語的時刻

Thus much of thee can still restore,

還能喚回你前塵歷歷,

And sorrow unobserved may pour

無人察見的哀思會訴說

The plaint she dare not speak before.

以前未敢傾吐的悲慼。

Oh, pardon that in crowds awhile

恕我有時也不免虛耗

I waste one thought I owe to thee,

那本應專注於你的心意,

And self-condemn'd, appear to smile,

我責怪自己強顏歡笑,

Unfaithful to thy memory!

未能盡忠於對你的思憶。

Nor deem that memory less dear,

似乎我不曾哀慟,那決非

That then I seem not to repine;

對往事舊情不知珍惜;

I would not fools should overhear

我不願愚夫們聽到我傷悲:

One sigh that should be wholly thine.

向你,只向你吞聲飲泣!

If not the goblet pass unquaff'd,

傳杯把盞,我並不拒絕,

It is not drain'd to banish care;

卻不是以此排遣憂傷;

The cup must hold a deadlier draught,

杯中的毒素要更加酷烈,

That brings a Lethe for despair.

才能忘卻心中的絕望。

And could Oblivion set my soul

“遺忘”或能把我的靈魂

From all her troubled visions free,

從種種騷亂煩擾中解脫;

I'd dash to earth the sweetest bowl

它若敢淹沒對你的思忖,

That drown'd a single thought of thee.

我就要把那金盃摔破!

For wert thou vanish'd from my mind,

倘若你從我心頭消失,

Where could my vacant bosom turn?

這空白心靈又轉向何處?

And who would then remain behind

那時有誰留下來堅持

To honour thine abandon'd Urn?

祭掃你被人離棄的墳墓?

No, no—it is my sorrow's pride

我悲愴的心情以此自豪——

That last dear duty to fulfil;

履行這最終的高貴職責;

Though all the world forget beside,

哪怕全世界都把你忘掉,

'Tis meet that I remember still.

只要有我在,我終久記得!

For well I know, that such had been

因爲我深知,在悠悠往昔,

Thy gentle care for him, who now

你對他何等親切溫存;

Unmourn'd shall quit this mortal scene,

今後他死去再無人悼惜,

Where none regarded him, but thou:

眷念過他的只有你一人;

And, oh! I feel in that was given

我從你那兒蒙受的恩幸

A blessing never meant for me;

決不是理應歸我所有;

Thou wert too like a dream of Heaven.

你宛如一場天國綺夢,

For earthly Love to merit thee.

塵世愛情不配去攀求。


看了“拜倫經典英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.拜倫經典英語詩歌欣賞

2.經典拜倫詩歌英文賞析

3.拜倫經典著名詩歌

4.經典的拜倫愛情英文詩歌

5.經典拜倫中英文詩集鑑賞

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章