商務英語銀行英語

銀行英語怎麼向客戶提建議

本文已影響 2.14W人 

在銀行上班,怎麼用英語來向客戶提建議,下面是小編爲您收集整理的銀行英語怎麼向客戶提建議,供大家參考!

padding-bottom: 75%;">銀行英語怎麼向客戶提建議

customer: hello, i would like to open an account, but i do not know what account it should be.

顧客:你好。我想開立一個帳戶,但我不知道要開哪種帳戶。

clerk: do you often deposit money and draw money?

職員:您經常存錢和取錢嗎?

customer: no, i do not. i just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things i buy at department stores once a month.

顧客:不,我不經常存錢和取錢。我只想把工資存入並且用這個帳戶來支付每月一次在百貨商店所買的東西的帳款。

clerk: so, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. do you think so?

職員:那麼您還是開立一個支票帳戶的好。您認爲怎麼樣?

customer: all right, if that account will make.

顧客:行,如果這個帳戶合適的話。

dialogue two

對話(2)

customer: good morning, sir. i am from japan. my english is poor. can you help me?

顧客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英語不太好,你能幫忙嗎?

clerk: it is my pleasure, but i think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.

職員:很高興爲您效勞,但我想您最好告訴我您想要幹什麼。

customer: oh, i want to change some money, but i do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

顧客:啊,我想兌換些錢,但不知道怎樣填寫兌換水單。我不會看英文。

clerk: would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

職員:您能把您的護照給我,並把您的名字寫在這張紙上嗎?

customer: there you are. my name is tanaka.

顧客:給你護照和姓名,我叫田中。

clerk: good. i will fill out the exchange memo for you now. why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

職員:好,我現在就爲您填寫這張兌換水單。您請在那裏坐一會行嗎?

customer: i would like to. thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

clerk: hello, mr. tanaka. i was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused renminbi back into japan yen later.

職員:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考慮到以後要把沒有用完的人民幣兌換成日元呢?

customer: yes, if i will have renminbi left.

顧客:是的,如果有沒用完的人民幣的話,就要換成日元。

clerk: so, if i may make a suggestion, please keep your exchange memo safe.

職員:那麼,如果我還可以提一個建議的話,請您保管好您的這張兌換水單。

customer: thank you indeed. i will do that.

顧客:我會保管好的。謝謝。

clerk: not at all.

職員:不用謝。

  銀行英語 回答客戶問題

對話(1)

customer: excuse me, but can i draw on my account for payment of things i buy in china?

顧客:勞駕,請問我能不能提取存款償付我在中國買東西的費用?

clerk: certainly, sir. how much do you draw?

職員:當然可以,先生。您要取多少錢?

customer: rmb 8,000, please. would you please tell me my balance?

顧客:請給我人民幣8000元。請把我帳號上的節餘金額告訴我好嗎?

clerk: yes, sir. your balance is rmb 34,000.

職員:好的,先生。你的帳戶餘額是人民幣34000元。

customer: i am sorry, but may i ask one more question?

顧客:對不起,我能不能再問一個問題?

clerk: of course, please do. what is it?

職員:當然可以了。請問是什麼問題?

customer: what is the interest rate for the saving account?

顧客:儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

clerk: the detailed information is on the board. please go and see it.

職員:詳細的情況在那塊利率牌上。請去那裏看看吧。

customer: many thanks.

顧客:非常感謝。

對話(2)

customer: excuse me, but could you help me?

顧客:對不起,能幫我一個忙嗎?

clerk: with pleasure. what can i do for you?

職員:很高興爲您效勞。我能爲您做些什麼?

customer: could you tell me where i can find mr. zhang?

顧客:請告訴我張先生在哪裏,好嗎?

clerk: sure miss. mr. zhang is upstairs.

職員:沒問題,小姐。張先生在樓上。

customer: thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

clerk: not at all, miss.

職員:不客氣,小姐。

對話(3)

customer: do you charge for cheques?

顧客:請問,兌換支票你們收手續費嗎?

clerk: yes we do. each cheque you write will cost rmb 2.

職員:是的,我們收手續費。您每開一張支票就要花人民幣2元。

customer: do i have to deposit a large sum of money if i want to open a cheque-savings account?

顧客:如果我要開一個支票儲蓄帳戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?

clerk: not necessarily, sir.

職員:不一定的,先生。

customer: regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?

顧客:在利率方面,儲蓄存款和支票存款有什麼不同?

clerk: not big difference, sir.

職員:沒有太大的區別,先生。

customer: i see. i would like to open a checking account. will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?

顧客:我知道了。我想開一個支票存款帳戶。300美元作最低存款額夠了嗎?

clerk: definitely.

職員:足夠了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章