商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 03 08

本文已影響 2.83W人 
商務英語談判對話 03-08
Dialog 2

As in the previous chapter,this dialog is about DVD player negotiations,BOb and Jane are still the this scenario,Jane uses the smart heads up a team who did their homework and they're ready for 'll introduce team members to defend or attact,as dialog picks up after the introductions.

跟一章節相同,這個對話是關於DVD放影機的談判.鮑伯和珍仍然是主角.在這次的故事中,珍用了聰明的應對方式,她帶領一組成員,每個人都做了準備,可以處理任何狀況.她會視情況指示小組要攻、還是要守。對話從彼此介紹後開始。

Bob:Well,let's go to it,shall we?

好了,開始談正事吧.

My numbers people tell me we can afford to offer $12.42 per unit delivered to L.A.

我的財務人員告訴我,我方可以提供的價格是單位價格12.42美元,洛杉磯交貨.

Jane:That's a lot less than we were expecting.

這比我們所期望的價格低了很多.

Bob:That's true,Jane,but we have a little crisis going on over here.

沒錯,珍,但我們這裏發生了一些危機.

The Koreans are dumping units in the southern California market and we need a lower price to be competitive.

韓國人傾銷了許多產品到南加州市場,我們需要低一點的價格,才能和別人競爭.

Otherwise,the units will just sit in the warehouse.

要不然,所有的產品就只能放在倉庫裏了.

Bill made a study of the market and he's prepared a report for , would you please?

比爾做了市場調查,也爲大家準備了一份報告.比爾,可以開始嗎?

Bill:That's right

好的.

A manufacturer headquartered in Seoul is assembling units in Malaysia and shipping them directly to L.A.

有一家總部設於在首爾的製造商,在馬來西亞組裝產品,然後將成品直接運送到洛杉磯.

They goosed their exports fifteen percent and it's all landing in our territory.

他們增加了百分之十五的出口量,全部都到了美國.

They're nearly doubled their market share and we're on the ropes.

最近他們的市場佔有率更是增長了一倍,我們的情況很不利.



Jane:We heard about the Koreans and Joseph did some checking for me.

我們聽說了關於韓國人的這件事,喬瑟夫幫我查了一下情況.

I'll let him tell you what he found out. Joe?

我會讓他向大家報告一下他所知道的情況,喬,可以嗎?

Joe:Yes. We were also worried about the Koreans and found that they did increase output by fifteen percent.

好的.我們也很擔心韓國人這次的傾銷舉動.他們的確增加了百分之十五的產量.

However,they increased distribution throughout the west coast,and only about five percent,at most,is getting to your market in southern California.

但他們的鋪貨是平均分散到整下美國西岸,最多也只有百分之五是銷售到你們南加州的市場中.

Further,the price is low but the quality sucks.

再說,他們的價格雖然低,但品質很差.

We have reports of about an eighteen percent return and exchange rate,and sales fell off dramatically once word of that got out.

我們接到的報告顯示,他們大約有百分之十八的退貨率和換貨率.消息傳出去後,他們的銷售業績就大幅下滑.

The overall impact in Northern California is at worst,minimal.

即使受到最大沖擊的北加州,也只受了些微小影響.

In fact,there's evidence the poor quality is lowering their market share on not just comparable units,but all their lines-everything they sell under that brand name across the boards.

事實上,證據顯示,因爲他們的品質不良,不只DVD放影機,幾乎所有同廠牌的產品線都受到波及,市場點有率都下滑.

Gentleman,I think you're worried about nothing.

各位,我想你們的煩惱是多餘的.

Bob:Well,that's certainly nice to ,it doesn't alter the depressed economy.

知道那種情況,的確讓人安心不少,但經濟還是不景氣.

If we're going to move those units,we have to offer them at a damn good price.

如果我們要把這些產品銷售出去,我們就必須能提供一個非常好的價格.

Jane:We agree. Louis prepared a study on that aspect of your market and ,I'll let him tell you what he found.

沒錯,路易斯準備了一份關於你們市場景氣的報告,讓他來說明一下他的調查結果.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章