商務英語英語商務談判對話

商務英語談判對話 01 08

本文已影響 6.98K人 
padding-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語談判對話 01-08
Now that the basic ground rules are set ,the details have to be cleared up. In the next stage of the negotiation, May learns what Mike needs and has to decide if she can do that.

既然現在這些基本規則都訂好了,細節也都說清楚了,在下個階段的談判中,梅知道了邁克的需求後,得確定自己是否能達到要求.

May:What happens if we make a deal and thirty to sixty days after delievery the price goes down and you didn't get the best possible price?

如果我們達成了交易,但交貨的30~60天內,市面降價,導致你的價格不是最好的,該怎麼辦?

How do I handle that?

我要如何處理?

Mike:Well,these things happens,I know that. You just have to stay straight with me.

嗯,這是難免的,你只要直接告知我就可以了.

May:Right! So how do I do that? What will make you happy?

好!那我該如何配合,才能讓你感到滿意?

Mike:Well,I suggest you just keep me should do it.

我建議你隨時跟我報告最新狀況,這樣就夠了.

That way the burden is on me to decide when to buy, not you.

那樣,我就能看準時間下單.畢竟做決定的人是我,不是你.

May:Excuse me?

什麼?

Mike:Yeah,it really is that simple.

沒錯,就是這麼簡單.

Every time there's a change in the items we do business on , you let me know. That's all you need to do .

只是交易的項目有變動,你就要讓我知道.這麼做就夠了.

May:What kind of change,just in prices?

什麼變動,只有價格嗎?

Mike:No,any change.I want you to keep me as informed as you are.

不,任何變動,我要你隨時提供最新進展給我.

I need to know as much as you do . If you hear about something that might happen,then tell me about it.

你知道的事,我也要知道.如果你聽到什麼風聲,你就要告訴我.

Tell me it's rumor, what it's based on and your opinion on how likely it is.

就算是傳言,也要告訴我爲什麼會有這種傳言,你認爲其可信度怎樣?

May:You mean on product availability,reliability and price?

你是指產品的獲得性?可信度?還有價格?

Mike:No ,everthing.

不只,是每件事.

Those things for sure,but also labor problems,raw materials,new subcontractors,mergers,in short,anything and everything.

當然包含你剛剛說的那些項目,還有勞工問題、原料、分包商、合併等。決而言之,每件事我都要知道。

So I can make a fully informed decision.

這樣我的決定纔不會錯。

MaY:So it's like you want me to be your eyes and ears into the indutry.

也就是說,你要我當你在業界的眼線。

I can do that,provided the company I'm working for isn't hurt.

可以是可以,只要不影響我的公司就好。

Mike:I think we'll get along fine.

我想我們會合作愉快。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章