商務英語常用商務英語口語

常用商務英語口語學習 第121講:怎樣解決糾紛

本文已影響 2.81W人 

星級典句:

padding-bottom: 95.47%;">常用商務英語口語學習 第121講:怎樣解決糾紛

第一句:Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.
王先生,我們沒有得到發言的任何消息。

A: Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.
王先生,我們沒有得到發言的任何消息。
B: We are sorry. There's something going wrong.
很抱歉。出了點麻煩。
A: You know our goods are seasonal. The delay will bring us great losses.
您知道我們的貨物是應季的。延誤會給我們帶來很大損失。
B: Yes, we know that.
是的,我們知道。

第二句:We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.
我們應該通過談判來解決糾紛而不是訴諸法律。

A: So we will cancel the order.
所以我們要取消訂單。
B: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.
我們應該通過談判來解決糾紛而不是訴諸法律。
A: We will think about it.
我們會考慮的。

其他表達法:

當事人申請仲裁應當符合下列條件:(一)有仲裁協議;(二)有具體的仲裁請求和事實、理由;(三)屬於仲裁委員會的受理範圍。

We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.
我們願意通過友善的和談來解決雙方的爭端。

As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.
事實上大多數爭端是可以通過友好的方式來解決的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章