常用商務英語口語學習 第71期:是哪裏出了問題呢?
本文已影響
2.85W人
第一句:I think you're taking too much on.
我認爲你負責的工作太多了。
A: Can you give us some tips?
你能給我們些建議嗎?
B: If you ask me, I think you’re taking too much on.
既然說到這,我認爲你負責的工作太多了。
第二句:What seems to be the trouble?
是哪裏出問題了呢?
A: What seems to be the trouble?
是哪裏出問題了呢?
B: Let’s go over again.
我們再來過一遍。
知識擴展:
1.表示人手不夠.任務重的句子有:
You’re very short of help.
你們人手太少了。
You’re short-staffed in the office this week.
這周你們辦公室人手不夠吧。
Everybody is under the gun.
每個人都在硬頂呢。
under the gun 緊張地工作,在嚴密監視之下
2.找出問題的表達:
There’s something wrong.
出問題了。
Were you too ambitious?
你是不是要求太高了 ?
Why not try to figure out what went wrong first?
爲什麼不先了解下到底是哪裏出了問題?
ambitious adj.要求過高的,費坊的