商務英語購物英語

去超時買東西常用的英語口語

本文已影響 1.76W人 

無論是新移民還是老移民,亦或是去美國旅遊購物,到商場購物是不可避免的事情,但是商場工作人員都是說的英語可能讓新移民聽的一頭霧水,所以在美國購物,這幾句英文你一定要會說,要能聽懂,這樣才能在美國商場中順利購物。

padding-bottom: 100%;">去超時買東西常用的英語口語

  超市購物常用的句子:

May I help you? 我能爲你效勞嗎?

Where are the shopping baskets? 購物籃在哪裏?

I need a shopping cart. 我需要一輛購物車。

It is at the entrance. 就在入口處。

Here, take one of these trolleys. 在這,取一輛手推車。

Are you looking for something particular? 您需要什麼東西?

What do you want exactly? 你到底想買些什麼?

Where's the meat counter? 肉櫃檯在哪裏?

Where can I find the diary products? 乳製品在哪兒?

Where are the dairy products? 乳製品在哪兒?

They are on the chelf right behind you. 就在你身後的貨架上。

Which aisle are the canned goods at? 罐頭產品在哪條通道?

At what aisle is the frozen food? 冷凍食品在哪條通道?

Do you remember which aisle this was at? 你記得這貨物在哪條貨道里嗎?

In aisle 3. 在第三通道。

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the ingredients to make Chinese food? 誰能告訴我哪裏可以買到做中國菜的原材料?

Excuse me, where is the fruit and vegetable section? 打攪一下,水果蔬菜區在哪裏?

The fruit and vegetables are over there. 水果和蔬菜在那邊。

Go all the way to the back and turn right. 往裏走到頭然後右轉。

Thank you. 謝謝您。

I'd like some bananas. 我想要些香蕉。

How much dose this meat weight? 這肉有多重?

Could you weight this? 你能稱一下這個嗎?

Slice me half a kilo of beef. 給我切一斤牛肉。

Give me a pound of tomatoes and a pound of eggplants. 給我一磅番茄和一磅茄子。

OK. Anyting else? 好的,還要其它的嗎?

Do you sell organic vegetables here? 你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你面前。

You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't. 你們應該要有標識,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,那些不是。

The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here, do you see? 有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

They're labeled on the packet. 它們在包裝上有標示。

There is no price on this item. 這上面沒有標價。

This item is not priced. 這上面沒有標價。

We need to buy some soya sauce. Which aisle is the soya sauce in? 我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個通道?

That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在番茄醬的旁邊。

We have a clearance sale today. 我們今天清倉大處理。

The price will go down. 價格將會下降。

Do you have this in stock? 這個還有存貨嗎?

Do you have more of this item in stock? 這種商品還有存貨嗎?

I'm afraid We don't have it in stock. 恐怕已經沒有存貨了。

I'm afraid we're out of that item. 恐怕那種貨已經賣完了。

Sorry. It's out of stock now. 對不起,已經脫銷了。

Easy to use and great value too. 好用實惠,物美價廉。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章