口語英語實用生活英語口語

網絡社交英語口語 Unit53:你得再積極一些

本文已影響 1.73W人 

網絡社交英語口語 Unit53:你得再積極一些

padding-bottom: 103.73%;">網絡社交英語口語 Unit53:你得再積極一些

SCENE② B 在唐的酒吧裏

Herbert: Wasn't sending her the music obvious enough?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

赫伯特: 我把音樂寄給她還不夠明顯嗎?

Don: You have to be more 1) aggressive than that.

唐: 你得再積極一些。

Herbert: Hey! I'm not as 2) suave as you are. One wrong move, and it's over.

赫伯特: 嘿!我不像你那麼會獻殷勤。我只要走錯一步就玩完了。

Don: It's time for you to do something BIG.

唐: 你也該有些大動作了。

Herbert: And make a fool of myself?

赫伯特: 然後讓自己出洋相?

Don: You have to try. Isn't Rose worth it?

唐: 你得試試看。難道柔絲不值得你一試嗎?

語言詳解

A: The studio is aggressively promoting their new movie.

那個電影公司正在積極地促銷他們的新電影。

B: That's probably because it's not any good.

那八成是因爲那電影毫無看頭。

It's time for... ……的時候到了】

當你要提議去做一件事的時候,就可以用這句話。

A: I'm tired of looking at these thunder thighs.

我受不了我的超級象腿了。

B: Then it's time for you to join a health club.

那你該去參加健身俱樂部了。

1) aggressive (a.) 積極的,有幹勁的

2) suave (a.) 殷勤的

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章