美語情景對話 第110期:喜好的偏向性 Likes and Dislikes
Todd: OK, Keith, I'm going to ask you about preferences.
好,基斯,我想問你些關於喜好的問題。
Keith: OK.
好的。
Todd: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
你是更喜歡狗還是貓?
Keith: Dogs.
狗。
Todd: Because?
爲什麼呢?
Keith: Well, because they're actually friendly animals. Cats are kind of aloof.
是因爲他們其實是很友善的朋友。而貓有些離羣。
Todd: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
那你是更喜歡夏天還是冬天?
Keith: Oh, summer, definitely.
哦,一定是夏天。
Todd: Yeah, why?
哦,爲什麼呢?
Keith: Well, because winter in Tokyo is kind of dry, cloudy. It's not much fun.
恩,因爲東京的冬天有點幹還多雲。就那麼地令人愉快了。
Todd: OK. Are you a morning person or a night person?
好的。那你是一個早起還是晚起的人?
Keith: Night person, all the way.
晚起的人,一直都是。
Todd: OK. Are you moody in the mornings?
好的。你早上會有起牀氣嗎?
Keith: No, I'm usually asleep in the mornings.
不,我早上通常是睡着的。
Todd: And what do you prefer, Japanese food or Western food?
那你是更喜歡日本菜還是西餐?
Keith: Well, in Japan, Japanese food cause the sushi here is great.
恩,在日本當然是吃日本料理了,因爲壽司簡直太好吃了。
注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。