口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關商店買東西英語對話

本文已影響 6.72K人 

運用對話教學方法進行教學活動,不但能夠體現出教學合作與溝通的實質,同時還能夠基於滿足同學們心理要求的層面上。本站小編整理了有關商店買東西英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">有關商店買東西英語對話
  有關商店買東西英語對話一

A:Miss, may I help you?

小姐,我可以幫你嗎?

B:Yes, I just wondered why the price between the ninth and tenth floor is so different.

是的,我很奇怪爲什麼九樓與十樓的售價有這麼大的差別呢。

A:It's because of the view.

這是因爲觀景不同。

B:Oh! I see. Can you show me the location of Block I?

哦!我明白了,你能否告訴我第一座的位置呢?

A:Sure. Please take a look at the model of the building. Nice Garden has a total of two blocks which are labeled Block I and Block II. Block I has a total of thirty-eighth floors. The thirty-seventh and thirty-eighth are penthouses. There are four units in one floor. The sizes of the units are one thousand square feet and one thousand and five hundred square feet. The size with one thousand square feet has three bedrooms and the biggest size has four bedrooms.

當然可以,請過來看大廈模型。麗斯花園共有兩幢,分別是第一座、第二座。第一座共三十八層高,而三十七樓和三十八樓是複式房屋。每層有四套房子。面積有一千平方英尺和一千五百平方英尺兩種。一千平方英尺的有三個臥室,面積最大的戶型有四個臥室。

B:How many elevators are there?

一共有多少部電梯?

A:There are three elevators between one hundred and forty-eight units.

一百四十八套房子共用三部電梯。

B:How about the car-park space?

停車位呢?

A:There are a total of one hundred and sixty parking spaces on the second and third floor, in which twelve are for visitors and the rest are for residents.

停車場在第二層和第三層,總共一百六十個車位,其中十二個是臨時車位,其餘的是供住戶使用的。

B:Any other facilities?

還有其他設施嗎?

A:Sure, on the fourth floor is a recreation quarter. There are two swimming pools. One is Olympic standard size and the other one is for children. Also, there is a gymnasium for resident members only.

有的,第四層是康體中心。裏面有兩個游泳池,其中一個是奧林匹克標準泳池,另一個是供兒童使用的。除此之外,還有專門爲住戶而設的健身房。

B:What is the completion date?

請問何時竣工?

A:The completion date will be July 1st 2007.

預計竣工日期爲2007年7月l號。

B:How about the price and the bank mortgage?

售價和銀行按揭如何?

A:Please check up the price list. The average unit price is five million Hong Kong dollars. There are eight different banks that will provide a seventy percent mortgage loan. Also, the developer will offer another ten percent mortgage to purchasers.

你可以看看價目表。平均售價約港幣五百萬元,有八家銀行提供七成按揭貸款。同時,開發商也將提供一成的按揭給認購者。

B:How many payment methods are there?

有多少支付種類?

A:It's all written on the brochure price list. I believe there will be one right for you. Please hurry up because almost half of units have already gone.

售價表裏已經詳細列明瞭,我相信其中一定有適合你的。現在認購已經超過五成,你要快點做決定了。

B:Thank you. I think I have to talk to the bank representatives. Thank you for your help.

謝謝。我想我必須向銀行代表諮詢一下。謝謝你的幫忙。

A:You're welcome.

不客氣。

  有關商店買東西英語對話二

F:Can you show me some jade, please?

能給我拿些翡翠看看嗎?

M:Yes, of course. Do you like a jade necklace?

當然可以。喜歡翡翠項鍊嗎?

F:No, but I do like jade bracelets.

不喜歡,但我着實喜歡翡翠手鐲。

M:Here are all kinds of jades. Choose whatever you like, please.

這裏有各種各樣的翡翠,您喜歡什麼,就挑什麼。

F:Thank you.(A moment later) Oh, this one is quite impressive. I'll take it. By the way, do you sell pearl earrings?

謝謝。(過了一會兒)嗯,這隻很特別,我買了。順便問一下你們店有珍珠耳環嗎?

M:Yes. Natural pearls or cultured pearls? We have both kinds.

有的。要天然珍珠的還是人工養殖珍珠的?兩種我們都有。

F:I wonder which looks more lustrous.

我想知道哪種色彩更有光澤。

M:Well, natural pearls are of higher value, but the cultured pearls have equal lustre and are just as beautiful.

嗯,天然珍珠的價值較高。但人工養殖珍珠也跟天然珍珠一樣有光澤而且美麗。

F:Oh, I see. I think I prefer a natural one.

哦,原來如此,我想我還是買天然珍珠的爲好。

  有關商店買東西英語對話三

M:Hello. May I help you?

您好,我可以幫你忙嗎?

F:Well, I'm looking for some winter clothes. And I noticed you have a preseason sale on all your winter apparel.

嗯,我要買一些冬天的衣服。而我注意到你們所有的冬季衣服正在做換季前大拍賣。

M:Yes, everything is 25% off.

是的,所有衣服都75折。

F:Do you have any skirts that will go with this sweater?

你們有沒有什麼裙子可以配這件毛衣?

M:Sure. We have both skirts and slacks that would go well with the sweater. I especially like this flowery skirt. It's very much in style this year.有。我們有裙子和褲子可以配那件毛衣。我特別喜歡這件花裙。這是今年很流行的款式。

F:I don't think that shade of green will go with my complexion. Do you have any of those skirts in black or tan?

我認爲那件綠色不配我的膚色。那種裙子你們有黑色或是棕褐色的嗎?

M:Look at the rack to your right.

看看你右邊的架子。

F:Oh yes. Just show me where the fitting room is now. I can't wait to try this on.

噢,有啊。現在你只要告訴我試衣間在哪裏,我迫不及待地要試穿。


看了“有關商店買東西英語對話”的人還看了:

1.商店購物常用英語口語

2.商店常用購物英語對話及講解

3.百貨商店實用購物英語情景對話

4.關於商場購物的簡單英語對話

5.關於購物常用英語對話

6.關於購物的常用英語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章