口語英語每日英語口語

如何用英文砍價?超實用!

本文已影響 1.34W人 

中國人喜歡砍價,即便是出國在外也是絕不手軟,砍不下價來絕不走出店門。今天就來學習一下如何用英文砍價吧!

如何用英文砍價?超實用!

討價的英文怎麼說?

討價的英文可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:

Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.

埃拉教她如何和舊傢俱經銷商砍價。

Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.

在當地的小店購物,不要害怕砍價。

那麼如何能夠順利的進行砍價呢,下面小編給大家帶來幾種砍價的方式。

1. 開門見山法

直截了當的表達討價還價,可以這麼說:

Is there any discount?

有折扣嗎?

How much discount do you give?

你們可以給幾折?

Could you cut the price a little, please?

你可以把價格降一點嗎?

Can I make an offer?

能講價嗎?

Can you make it a little cheaper?

能便宜點嗎?

Give me a discount.

給我打個折吧。

How about buying one and getting one free?

買一贈一怎麼樣?

Come on. Give me a break on this.

別這樣,就給我讓點兒價吧!

2.拐彎抹角法

不好意思直接砍價,可以這麼說:

Lower the price and I'll consider it.

價錢低一點我纔會考慮。

I like everything about it except the price.

除了價格之外,我都很滿意。

Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?

如果我多買些,可以給我打折嗎?

Ill tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?

我會給朋友宣傳你家店,可以給我個優惠價嗎?

If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?

如果我付原價,可以給我小贈品嗎?

Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.

30 元了,湊個整吧。

3.不屈不撓法

買東西就是被宰,明確立場絕不被宰,可以這麼說:

Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.

別想宰我,我識貨。

If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.

如果價格不更優惠些,我是不會買的。

The price is beyond my budget, and I cant afford it if you dont give me a special price.

這價格超出了我的預算,如果你給我優惠價我是不會買的。

4.威逼利誘法

看店家沒有降價的意思,就威脅要離開或者去別家買:

I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.

我在別家有看過更便宜的。

I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.

聽說別家的這個東西在大減價。

I dont think Ill have any of them. Ill check around a few more places.

這些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。

I can get this cheaper at other places.

這樣東西我在別的地方可以買到更便宜的。

有了這四種砍價方法,賣家肯定便宜賣給你啦!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀