職場英文口語 第270期:婚禮(1)
Hello and welcome to English at Work where the day has finally come – it's Anna and Tom's wedding.
大家好,歡迎來到職場英語,這個日子終於到了,安娜和湯姆的婚禮日。All their friends, work colleagues and business acquaintances are there… such as Mr Lime…
他們所有的朋友,同事和生意上的熟人都到了...比如利姆先生...Fantastic Anna, fantastic!Yuk, Slimey Limey, I never liked him.
太棒了,安娜,太棒了!油嘴滑舌,我從來都不喜歡他。
Sorry about the venue Anna – but it's all we could get at short notice.
安娜,對於地點很抱歉,這是我們短時間內所有能做到的了。I think the office at Tip Top Trading is an ideal place for a wedding…
我覺得Tip Top Trading的辦公室是舉行婚禮的理想場地……Anna! My favourite girl. I got here as fast I could.
安娜!我最喜歡的女孩。我盡我最快的速度到這兒的。I thought I was the only man for you but I guess Tom has stolen that title!
我以為我是你唯一的男人,但是我想湯姆偷了這個稱號!Your choice Anna, your choice!Oh hello Mr Socrates, this is a nice surprise.
是你的選擇,安娜,你的選擇!你好,蘇格拉底先生,這真是一份驚喜。Come over here and say hello to hello Mr to see you.
來這兒和湯姆打個招呼。嘿,湯姆。S。先生你好,很高興見到你。You're not doing any firing today are you?Of course not Tom.
今天你不會再做解聘的事情吧?當然不會了,湯姆。In fact, as a kind of wedding present, I wondered if you wanted a new job?
實際上,作為婚禮的禮物,我在想你是否想要一份新工作?