英语电影中常见的10对白
I'm going to that new Japanese restaurant to eat some sushi, who's with me?
我要去那个新的日本餐馆吃寿司,你和我去吗?
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
Take a seat. 请坐.
As soon as I arrived at the interview the person behind the desk told me to take a seat .
我一去面试的地方,桌子前面的那个人就告诉我坐下.
When there is turbulence on a plane the pilot always tells passengers to take their seats and put on their safety belts.
当飞机遇到气流的时候,乘务人员就会告诉旅客坐在座位上系好安全带.
来自:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
Are you kidding? 你在说笑吗?/开玩笑吗?
My friend told me that the basketball game was off tomorrow. Luckily he was only kidding, it's still going ahead.
我的朋友告诉我明天的篮球比赛取消了.幸运的是他只是在开玩笑,比赛还会举行.
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
You are so sweet. 你真好.
sweet: 某个人非常好
I'm a very sweet son. Although I'm busy at work, I visit my parents every day.
我是个孝子,即使我的工作很忙,我也会每天去看我的父母.
She was very sweet and bought me flowers and took me out to dinner for my birthday.
在我过生日的时候她给我买了花,还请我吃饭,她真好.
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
This is too good to be true. 好得令人难以置信.
I managed to pass all my exams. It was almost too good to be true.
我居然通过了所有的考试.真是好得难以置信啊.
I've been selected to play for the BeiJing football team. I can't believe it, it's almost too good to be true.
我被选择为北京足球队效力.我不能相信这事,好的简直令人难以置信.
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
Hop in. 上车. hop out(动作快)下车
Can you give me a ride to the airport? Sure, hop in.
可以载我一段去机场吗? 没问题,快上车吧.
出自:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
You got me? 你明白我的意思吗?
I want you home before midnight, you got me?
我想让你午夜前回家,明白我的意思吗?
Sometimes I just don't got my friend, He hardly eats anything, but he's never hungry.
有时我真不明白我的朋友,他几乎什么都不吃,但他也从来不饿.
来自:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
What's the deal ? 出什么事了?
You said you'd pick me up at 10 and it's now 's the deal?
你说10点来接我,现在都11点了,出什么事了吗?
What's the deal? Are you coming to the party or not?
出什么事了,你到底还来不来party.
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
I gave them my blessing. 我祝福他们.
They wanted to get married, so I gave them my blessing make a lovely couple.
他们想结婚了,所以我祝福他们.他们是很般配的一对.
When she quit her job for a better one .I gave her my blessing was a good opportunity for her.
当她辞职另谋高就时,我祝福她.这对她是一个好机会.
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道
Welcome to the club. (欢迎加入我们俱乐部)同病相连
Your girlfriend dumped you, welcome to the club, mine dumped me last week.
你被女朋友甩了?咱俩真是同病相连,我的那位上周把我给甩了.
I hope my band gets famous, welcome to the club—who doesn't want to be a rock star?
彼此彼此,同楚相连,我也想成为一位摇滚巨星.
来源:恒星英语学习网-口语频道