常用商務英語口語學習 第87期:遲到的罰款
本文已影響
2.27W人
第一句:Don’t be late again or you'll hear from him.
別再遲到了,否則他會責罵你的。
A: Don't be late again or you'll hear from him.
別再遲到了,否則他會責罵你的。
B: I promise I won’t.
我保證不會了。
第二句:Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.
遲到的罰款會直接從你的薪資里扣除。
A: Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.
遲到的罰款會直接從你的薪資里扣除。
B: Oh, no. It’s the first time.
哦,不。這是我第一次遲到。
知識擴展:
1.不要再遲到了 :
Don’t disappoint me by being late again.
不要再遲到了,我會失望的。
Don’t be late anymore, or else you’ll be fired.
別再遲到了,否則你會被解僱的。
Come earlier next time.
下次早點來。
2.誰都不喜歡被罰款:
If they are late, they will be fined.
如果他們遲到,將會被罰款。
希望沒有遲到罰款:
No late charges I hope.
希望遲到不會被罰。
deduct 扣除
paycheck n.薪水