商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:商務約會
Making appointments
商務約會A: Good morning, Green Motorcars. Can I help you?
A:早上好,格林汽車公司,請問你有什麼事需要我幫助嗎?B: May I speak to Mr. Green, please?
B:我想跟格林先生講話。
A: Who is that speaking?
A:請問你是誰?B: Zhang Luo from Beijing.
B:北京的張駱。A: I'm sorry; Mr. Green is in meeting now. Mr. Zhang., Would you like to speak to someone else in the office?
A:張先生,很抱歉,格林先生現在正在開會。你想找辦公室的其他人談談嗎?B: Well, I'd like to fix an appointment to meet Mr. Green next week while I'm in Shanghai.
B:哦,我想跟格林先生約一下下週我在上海時與他會面的時間。A: I'll check Mr. Green's diary and see if I could arrange an appointment for you. Moment please. Yes, Mr. Green has some time on Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.
A:我來查一下格林先生的記事本後再給你預約。請稍等一下。是的,目前看來格林先生下週星期一和星期三上午,星期四下午都有空。B: May I fix an appointment for Monday morning?
B:那我能約在星期一上午嗎?A: Would 10:00 be convenient?
A:1O點行嗎?B: Yes, that'll be fine.
B:行。A: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm the appointment?
A:我記一下。要我確認這次約見嗎?B: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Beijing 010-81234567 extension 383.
B:好的。你可以在任何時間打電話到北京跟我聯繫。( 010) 81234567轉383。A: Beijing. 010-81234567 extension 383. I'll confirm your appointment as soon as possible, Mr. Zhang.
A:北京,(010) 81234567轉383。張先生,我會盡快給你確認。B: Thank you very much. Good-bye.
B:非常感謝,再見。A: Good-bye.
A:再見。