商務英語天天説 第283天:怎樣抱怨申請簽證等事宜
本文已影響
1.89W人
星級典句:
第一句:Do you realize I have been wating for nearly six months by now?
到現在我已經等了將近半年了,你知道嗎?
A: Do you realize I have been wating for nearly six months by now?
到現在我已經等了將近半年了,你知道嗎?
B: That's not very long.
你等的時間不算長。
第二句:This, I suppose, is British efficency.
這想必就是英國的工作效率。
A: This, I suppose, is British efficency.
這想必就是英國的工作效率。
B: Let's not put it that way, please!
請你不要這樣説。
A: What's your saying?
你怎麼説?
B: Shall we say it's the efficiency of the British Immigration Office?
是不是最好説這是英國移民局的效率?
背誦句型:
To put it bluntly, she doesn't like you.
直截了當地説,她不喜歡你。
If I was auditioning for a vocalist, let me put it this way, he wouldn't get to sing in my hand.
這麼説吧,如果我來面試歌手,我不會同意他到我的樂隊唱歌的。