尋租公寓:Negotiating the Price 討價還價1
15. Negotiating the Price (1)
15.討價還價(1)
A: It's a nice apartment.
A:一間不錯的公寓。
B: I knew you would like it. Who wouldn't?
B:我知道你會喜歡它的。誰不喜歡呢?
A: There is only one issue.
A:只是有一個問題。
B: What is it? Is it the next door neighbor?
B:什麼問題?是隔壁的鄰居嗎?
A: No, he's great. I was talking about the price.
A:不,他很好。我是説價格問題。
B: What about the price? It's a fair price, if I do say so myself.
B:價格怎麼啦?如果我可以這麼説自己的話,這是一個公平的價格。
A: I think it's a little too high for me. Is there anything you can do for me?
A:我想這對我來説有點高了。你還能讓步嗎?
B: I'm not sure if I can.
B:我不確定我可以。
A: Listen, I would be the perfect tenant.
A:聽我説,我會是最完美的房客。
B: And how is that?
B:如何成為?
A: Well, I always make my payments on time. You can check my credit score.
A:嗯,我總是按時付房租。你可以看我的信用記錄。
B: Alright, that's good to hear.
B:好吧,那不錯。
A: I sleep early, and am very respectable. I also have no pets.
A:我睡得早,而且很受人尊敬。我也沒有寵物。
B: I think I've heard enough. You sound like a good tenant. I'm going to reduce the monthly rent by $100.
B:我想我聽得夠多了。你應該是一個好房客。我將每月少收你100美元。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載