表達二手店的英語情景口語
英語成績無論在哪一個學習階段都是很重要的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的情景口語對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
情景對話
維基百科二手店定義: A charity shop, thriFT shop, thrift store (U.S., Canada), opportunity shop or op shop (Australia/N.Z.) is a retail establishment run by a charitable organization to raise money. Charity shops are often popular with people who are frugal. In the United States, shopping at a charity store has become popular enough to earn a slang term: "thrifting". 公益性質的舊貨店,二手店(在美國和加拿大也叫thrift store;在澳大利亞和新西蘭叫做opportunity shop或op shop),是由慈善組織經營的零售店,其目的是為了公益集資。公益性二手店通常很受窮人的歡迎。在美國,逛公益性二手店非常流行,所以人們為此還專門給它起了個綽號:淘舊貨。
二手淘貨小百科:
Salvation Army&Sallie’s:(薩利之家)的發音仿Salvation(救世軍)一詞,窮人把去救世軍提供的廉價二手貨市場隱晦地稱為去薩利之家。
Thrift shop: 以慈善為目的而開設的舊貨店,二手貨商店。
NWT: new with tags, 全新帶標籤。
NIB: new in box, 全新未拆封。
EUC: excellent used condition, 保存完好。
網上淘貨實用口語:
What’s up?
什麼事?
Nothing much.
沒什麼事。
Log on for free.
免費註冊。
What time do you prefer to be on-line?
你通常什麼時間在線?
Why are you always off-line?
你為什麼老是不在線呢?
I’ve just added you to my contact list.
我剛剛把你加入我的聯繫人名單了。
Jack is a cheater, give him a boot.
傑克愛作弊,把他踢出去。
I’ll block the people who I don’t want to talk to.
我會把不想搭理的人屏蔽掉。
I hook up on the internet almost everyday.
我幾乎每天都掛在網上。
a/s/l?=age/sex/location?
你的年齡/性別/所在地?
IMO=In my opinion.
我認為。
KIT=Keep in touch.
保持聯繫。
FTF=Face to face.
面對面。
Don’t mention it.
別客氣。
I’m just browsing, thanks.
我只是隨便看看,謝謝。
Oh, that suits you very well.
哇,這件很適合你。
They are cheap and cheerful.
他們物美價廉。
It must cost you a packet/fortune.
這個一定花了你一大筆錢。
It was a real bargain! I got this Gucci bag for only 50 dollars in the second-hand shop.
賺到了!這個古馳的包包在二手店才賣50美元。
In order not to pay through the nose, I chose to buy sth in the thrift shop.
為了不被敲竹槓,我選擇在二手店上買些東西。