英語閱讀英語優美文章

成爲更有愛心的人The More Loving One

本文已影響 2.52W人 
Looking at the stars, I know quit well

擡頭仰望點點繁星,我心明如鏡,

padding-bottom: 66.41%;">成爲更有愛心的人The More Loving One

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

儘管它們關懷備至,我卻可能走向地獄,

But on earth indifference is the least

這世間我們最不必畏懼的,                    

We have to dread from man or beast.

是人類或禽獸的冷漠。

How shall we like it were stars to burn

倘若繁星爲我們燃燒的

With a passion for us we could not return?

是我們無以爲報的激情,我們作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

就讓我成爲更有愛心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

儘管我認爲自己心懷仰慕,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

但羣星卻不爲所動。

I cannot, now I see them, say

現在我仰望羣星,卻難以啓齒

I missed one terribly all day.

說我整日瘋狂思念其中一顆

Were all stars to disappear or die

倘若所有的星星消失或者隕落,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

我應該學會仰望空無的夜空,

And feel its total dark sublime

感受那全然黑暗的莊嚴,

Though this might take me a little time.         

儘管這可能需要一點時間。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀