英語閱讀英語優美文章

美文賞析:我不同意你的觀點,但我尊重你

本文已影響 2.85W人 

With the years gone by, I have found that more and more people that I met have different views from mine.
隨着一年一年過去,我發現,我和越來越多的人觀點不同。

Sometimes I couldn't even use the word "different" to describe this, because our views were almost conflicting.
有時候,甚至已經不能用“不同”來形容,而是“針鋒相對”。

In the past, I used to tend to argue with people like this. I always wanted to persuade them all and make them accept my view while admitting that they themselves were wrong.
在以前,我傾向於和所有這樣的人進行爭辯,總是希望能在最終說服他們所有人,讓他們接受我的觀點,並承認他們自己是錯誤的。

padding-bottom: 78.36%;">美文賞析:我不同意你的觀點,但我尊重你

But as time passed by I gradually came to realize that what I had been doing might be not right.
但是後來我發現,這麼做本身似乎就是錯的。

Every person has different experience. And our views are extracted from our own experiences.
每個人的經歷都是不一樣的,而我們的觀點正是自己經歷的濃縮。

There are too much subjective things in these views. And we think there's no need to question these beliefs.
這裏面有太多主觀的東西,有些東西在我們自己看來簡直毋庸置疑。

But when you ask yourself "Why are these beliefs right?"
但是,當你問自己“這些觀點爲什麼是對的?”

The only answer you can give yourself may just be "Because they are just right."
你所能給出的回答很可能只是“因爲就是對的啊。”

And where is the logic in all of this?
那麼,這裏面的邏輯又在哪呢?

That's why now I choose to respect a person even if our views are totally different.
所以,現在的我,即使觀點和別人不同,也會選擇尊重這種不同。

Because, ultimately, I cannot be sure that what I think is right.
因爲我真的無法確定我自己的想法就是對的。

Better let result be the judge.
一個做法是否正確,我們還是讓事情的結果來評判吧。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章