英語閱讀散文英語

速度與激情中Paul Walker的經典臺詞

本文已影響 2.8W人 

最近《速度與激情7》正在熱映中,Paul Walker的離去也爲這部影片帶來了不一樣的色彩。今天我們就來回顧下那些年看過的《速度與激情》中的經典臺詞吧。

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">速度與激情中Paul Walker的經典臺詞

  第一部

I owe you a ten-second car.

我欠你一輛十秒鐘內跑4分之1英里的車。

Brian: Nice crib, sarge. It’s a lot better than that last place you confiscated.

豪宅啊警官,這兒要比你上次的沒收地方好得多。

Sgt. Tanner: Eddie Fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor back in the fifties.

這兒是五十年代時艾迪·費舍伊麗莎白·泰勒修的。

Brian: See? Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood.

看見沒,連好萊塢的警察都這麼好萊塢。

  第二部

You still fight like shit, bro.

兄弟,你打架還是這麼爛。

Roman Pearce: What you checkin’ her out for?

你在偷瞄她哪兒?

Brian O’Connor: I’m not checkin’ her out.

我沒偷瞄。

Roman Pearce: Yes, you were.

明明有。

Brian O’Connor: No, I wasn’t.

明明沒有。

Roman Pearce: I seen you checkin’ her out man.

我都看見你偷瞄了。

Brian O’Connor: Ok, I was. Now shut up.

好吧,我承認,現在閉嘴吧你。

Roman Pearce: You shut up. Don’t tell me to shut up.

你才該閉嘴,沒人可以命令我閉嘴。

Monica: Both you girlies shut up.

你們兩個娘們都給我閉嘴吧。

  第四部

Agent Sophie Trinh: So which car do you want?

你想選哪輛車?

Brian O’Conner: All of them.

全部

Brian O’Conner: You asked me why I let Dom go. I did it, because at thatmoment, I respected him more than I did myself. One thing I’ve learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code.

你問我爲什麼放Dom走,因爲那個時候我尊重他多過我自己。我在Dom身上學到的一件事就是:沒密碼什麼都不頂用。

Mia Toretto: And what’s your code, Brian?

Brian,密碼是什麼?

Brian O’Conner: I’m working on it.

我還在搞。

  第五部

Roman Pearce: You know, I think I make a better special agent than you everdid.

你知道嗎?我覺得作爲一個特工我比你強幾百倍。

Brian O’Conner: I guess that depends on how you define ‘special’.

看你怎麼來定義這個“特”。

  第六部

Brian O’Conner: Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone.

或許我們認識的那個Letty已經變了。

Dominic Toretto: You don’t turn your back on family, even when they do.

你不能背棄你的家人,就算他們背棄過你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀