英語詞彙英語單詞

關於聊天的英語情景口語

本文已影響 2.98W人 

有很多同學有聽到學習英語就頭大,只要我們認真去學習,肯定可以的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家一定要好好看看哦。

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於聊天的英語情景口語

  一爲你準備了一個蛋糕

AThat was a great meal, Lisa.

麗莎,剛纔那餐真豐盛。

BYou're too kind.

你太客氣了。

AI mean it.

我是說真的。

BWhy don't you all go to the family room. I'll bring the cake out.

你們大家何不都到客廳去呢?我會端蛋糕過去。

AThe cake?

蛋糕?

BWe got you a cake to welcome you to our house.

爲了歡迎你來我們家,我們爲你準備了一個蛋糕。

AYou guys are so nice.

你們真是太好了。

BHey, don't cry. From now on, consider yourself a member of the Johnson family.

嘿,不要哭。從現在起,把自己當作是強森家的一份子。

AYou're right. We're sisters!

你說的對。我們是姐妹!

  二昨天晚上真的不好意思

AHey, Ann, I am really sorry about last night. I shouldn't have said those things to you.

嘿,安,昨天晚上真的不好意思,我不應該說那些話的.

BI am sorry too. I know we've been talking about this beach trip for a while. I should have told Bob I was busy this weekend.

我也很不好意思.我們一直在說要去海灘度假,我當時就應該告訴鮑勃我這週末忙,已經有安排了.

Adon't be silly. You guys should spend as much time together as you can. Besides we can go to the beach anytime.

別傻了,你們兩個能在一起多待一會就應該多待一會兒.而且,咱們兩個什麼時候去海灘都可以啊.

Bthanks for understanding.

謝謝你的理解.

Awell that's what being friends is about, isn't it?

別客氣,朋友就是要互相理解,不是嗎?

Bhey, what if the three of us go to the beach together? Besides, you and Bob haven't seen each other for a while. I don't want my best friend and my boyfriend to be complete strangers.

嘿,你說我們三個一起去海灘怎麼樣?況且你和鮑勃很久沒見面了,我不想我最好的朋友和我的男朋友成爲完全的陌生人.

ANah, I wouldn't worry about that. But I don't want to be the third wheel. You two should have some quiet time to yourselves.

我倒不擔心這個,我也不想當你們兩個人的電燈泡,我覺得你們兩個應該好好享受一下二人時光纔是.

BI know Bob won't mind. You can bring a date, like that guy from the bar you keep talking about.

我知道鮑勃不會介意的.你可以帶一個伴兒,那個你一直說的酒吧男怎麼樣?

Amaybe…I'll think about it.

可能吧,我會考慮一下

Bwell, I think you should come and have some fun. Besides you never know maybe he likes you as well. You should at least try.

我覺得你應該來,開心地玩一玩.而且不然你怎麼知道他是不是也喜歡你呢,最起碼應該試一下.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀