關於保險的英語句子
同學們不要放棄英語哦,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
保險
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加10%的保險(即發票金額爲110%)
’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額120%投保水漬險
se hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
請保留附件表所列出的貨物
this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
對這批貨,我們要按發票金額110%投保破損險
company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我們公司要按發票金額110%投保
se insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
請按合同金額120%對電扇投保
machines are to be unsured against all risks.
機器不確定所有風險
only cover FPA and war risk.
我們僅保平安險和戰爭險
e are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage will be good enough.
航行中不是精緻的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了
goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險
’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我們只對這批貨所有損失做個方案
542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想獲得AR保險條例,也就是說我們要涉及各種丟失或損失
543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕這種運輸條件僅有水漬險範圍太窄,請另加盜竊和提貨不着險
d you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你對我們下月從上海到里斯本的貨物投保了嗎
you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保證我們的貨物免於破損嗎
should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我們從東京到北京的計算機390,000美金的保險,我們將非常高興
se insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
請給我們到紐約的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌縫紉機按300,000美金投保一切險
se insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
請爲我們就200套高質量傢俱按20,000美金投一切險
wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我們希望能爲3箱玻璃按1,500美金金額投保一切險
shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
我們將不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若爲這批貨按70,000美金投保海運一切險將使我們非常高興