常用商務英語口語學習 第15期:大城市爲我提供更多機會
第一句:The proj.ct team disbanded as the work was completed.
工作完成後我們的項目組解散了。
A: What made you decide to leave the present job?
是什麼讓你決定離開現在的工作呢?
B: The project team disbanded as the work was completed.
工作完成後我們的項目組解散了。
第二句:As a well-knowrv international metropolis, I believe Beijing can offer me more opportunities than the second-tier cities.
作爲知名的國際大都市,我相信比起二線城市,北京會爲我提供更多的機會。
A: Beijing is so far away from your home town, so what make you decide to move here?
北京離你的家鄉很遠,是什麼讓你決定到北京來發展?
B: As a well-known international metropolis, I believe Beijing can offer me more opportunities than the second-tier cities.
作爲知名的國際大都市,我相信比起二線城市,北京會爲我提供更多的機會。
知識擴展:
1.有時離開是因爲不得已:
It has gone bankrupt.
原來的公司破產了。
I’ve got great opportunities for self-development in the last job, but it is a pity that the company decided to move the headquarters to Shanghai.
在上一份工作中我獲得了很多自我發展的機會,但是 很遺憾公司決定將總部搬到上海。
disband v.解散
bankrupt adj.破產的
headquarters n.總部
2.背井離鄉的原因多種多樣:
Shanghai is a vibrant city with good investment environment.
上海是一個充滿活力,具有良好投資環境的城市。
Dalian is becoming the center of services outsourcing industry.
大連正在逐步變爲服務外包產業的中心。
It will become a new urban area with highly-concentrated industries.
它即將成爲產業密集度高的新興城區。
metropolis n.大都市
tier n.等級