商務口語天天說 第1天:怎樣表達願望
第一句:We wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
A:In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business realtions with you.
爲了擴大我們同貴國的出口貿易,我們願意與貴公司建立直接貿易關係。
B:It's our pleasure.
這是我方的榮幸。
A:Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
我們希望能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。
第二句:That is what we are pursuing.
A:That is what we are pursuing.
這也是我們所追求的。
B:We look forward to a further extension of our business relations.
我們期盼着進一步擴大我們的貿易關係。
A:A meeting will be arranged to negotiate the relevant stuff.
我們會安排會議專門討論這個事項。
B:That will be good.
那太好了。
知識點延伸:
1.建立貿易關係應該以平等互利爲原則,實現雙方的共贏。
其他表達法:
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations.
我們願意在平等互利的基礎上和你方建立貿易關係。
albeneficial
互惠互利的
tiatevi.
同義詞辨析:
consult, negotiate, confer
這些動詞均含“協商,商量”之意。
consult: 多指向權威或有識之士請教或諮詢。
negotiate: 正式用詞,指雙方通過爭論或討論最後達成協議等;也指通過商議從而解決問題。
confer: 正式用詞,強調對觀點或意見的交換。