玩轉商務英語900句 第25期:培訓與福利待遇 商務英語|培訓|福利待遇
第一句:Are we going to have any kind of training?
我們會有培訓嗎?
A: What would we do during the probation period? Are we going to have any kind of training?
試用期間我們會做什麼?我們會有培訓嗎?
B: Yes, definitely. Every new hire should take part in the training.
是的,一定會有的。每一個新員工都要參加培訓。
第二句:What does the benefits package include?
貴公司都有哪些福利待遇呢?
A: What does the benefits package include?
貴公司都有哪些福利待遇呢?
B: They are listed on job profile page No. 3.
在職務說明的第3頁都列舉出來了。
知識擴展:
1. 完整系統的培訓體系對新人至關重要,但不是所有的公司都具備這個條件:
Do you have a training program?
你們有培訓計劃嗎?
What kind of training would we have?
我們會有哪種類型的培訓?
How do you pick staff for high-level training?
你們怎樣挑選參加高等培訓的人員?
2. 薪資福利是員工較爲關注的話題,可以作爲後續問題:
What kind of benefits do you offer?
你們提供何種福利?
Do you have housing allowance?
你們有住房補貼嗎?
Do you have shuttle buses?
你們有班車嗎?
benefits package —攬子福利;福利套餐
shuttle bus 班車