巧嘴祕書情景對話 第16期:文字處理
本文已影響
1.52W人
Unit 17
第十七單元Conversation 1
會話 1A:Miss Sun,could you please type this report for me?
A:孫小姐,請替我打這份報告好嗎?
B:Certainly,Mr. Baker.
B:當然,貝克先生。A:Could you please double space it so I can make corrections?
A:你能不能隔行打?這樣我纔好刪改。B:Yes,l will. Do you need it finished right away?
B:好的。你現在就要嗎?A:No. This afternoon will be fine.
A:不,今天下午完成就可以了。Conversation 2
會話 2A:Miss Gray,would you please type this report for me?
A:格雷小姐,能幫我打這份報告嗎?B:Of course,Mr. Green ?
B:當然可以,格林先生。A:Can you print it out before 12 o'clock? I need it this afternoon.
A:能在12點前打印出來嗎?我今天下午要用。B:No problem. I will do it immediately.
B:沒問題,我馬上就做。A:Please double space it and print it out on the laser printer so I can read it easily.
A:請隔行打,並且用激光打字機打出來,這樣我看起來比較輕鬆。B:OK. Would you like this report done in a formal or informal style?
B:好的。您要的這份報告用正式格式還是非正式格式打出來?A:Please type it in a formal style.
A:請用正式格式打出來?B:I see. Anything else?
B:我知道了。還有其他事情嗎?A:No, thanks.
A:沒有了,謝謝。