商務英語商務英語

國際商務英語口語

本文已影響 2.36W人 

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些國際商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

國際商務英語口語

  國際商務英語口語如下:

約翰剛打電話來請病假。

John just called in sick.

這真是少有的事兒。在我的記憶中,他從來沒有請過病假。

It rarely happens.

是啊,他只請過一次3天的事假,還是因爲他妻子生

In my memory he has never asked for sick leave,

In my memory he has never asked for medical leave.

要是我們公司有彈性工作制就好了。

He only asked for three day personal leave for his personal leave

要是能選擇工作地點不就更好了。

If only our company prescribed flex-time!

那我就可以遠程辦公了。

Would it be even better if alternative work.lace is provided?

My entire job could be done by telecommuting.

小道消息說,約翰可能要成爲我們部門的經理。

I heard through the grapevine that John will probably become our office manager.

他是個討厭到極點的人。

He is a pain in the neck .

爲什麼?

Why?

他是個馬屁精。

He is a brown-nosier.

他很會拍馬屁往上爬。

He is good at kissing up to get ahead.

他擅長拍老闆的馬屁。

He is good at sucking up to the boss.

我倒認爲他挺勝任的。

But I suppose he’s well qualified.

我倒認爲他很有才華。

But I suppose he’s adequate.

But I suppose he’s competent. But I suppose he has lots of talents.

你是從哪兒聽到這個謠言的?

How did you get wind of the rumor?

我可不是一個傳謠者

I am not a rumor-monger.

好了,別聊了,繼續工作吧。

Lets stop gossiping and get back to work.

你穿這身西裝看起來很職業。

You look very professional in this suit.

公司規定穿西裝打領帶。

The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.

你習慣嗎?

Do you get used to it?

公司的規定可不能討價還價啊

Company policy is not negotiable.

Company policy should be adhered to.

可以理解。這事關公司形象。

I appreciate it. It is related to company image.

你上班怎樣着裝?

How do you dress for work?

我們公司允許着休閒裝。

Casual attire is acceptable in our company.

Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.

那你爲什麼還穿這套長褲西服裝?

Why are you in this pant suit ?

我今晚要出席商務晚宴。

I'll attend our business dinner .

你知道員工離職最常見的原因是什麼嗎?

Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?

想掙更多錢?

More money?

不,是人性。

No personalities.

你是說因爲他們不喜歡自己的老闆?

Do you mean they don’t like their boss?

是的。金錢排在很後面。

Precisely! Money is way down the list.

我們公司很尊重員工。

Our company values the employees.

Our company treats employees with respect.

我們公司對待員工如同對待客戶。

Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.

我們公司注重人性化管理。

Our company attaches importance to humanized management

所以得到了回報。

So it pays off.

我們公司的離職率很低。

Our company's turnover rate is low.

我們對公司非常忠誠。

We stick with our company.

We remain loyal to our company.

你們公司的企業文化是什麼?

What’s your corporate culture?

我們公司鼓勵員工勇於冒險。

Our company encourages risk taking.

嗯。不入虎穴,焉得虎子。

En, nothing ventured nothing gained.

我們不要爲小事所累,應該專注於大事。

We shouldn’t be concerned with the small stuff.

We shouldn’t worry about the small details.

We shouldn’t sweat the small stuff is important to look at the big picture.

你認爲你們公司注重結果嗎?

Would you say you arc a results-oriented company?

的確如此。 .

Definitely.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章