商務英語商務英語

有關訂單報價的英語句子

本文已影響 2.37W人 

英語就是要多花點心思的哦,但是我們一定不要放棄哦,小編今天就給大家分享英語的句子,大家要多讀讀,多背背,大家有時間的可以看看哦,有需要可以收藏起來哦

有關訂單報價的英語句子

  訂單報價

92. We'd like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加註意。

93. Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量。

94. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we send you next month and samples you saw just now.

我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛纔你看到的樣品是一樣的。

95. I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬於A級。

96. Our products are surely of standard quality.

確信我們產品質量一流。

97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保證付款將不遲於六月末。

98. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保證我將檢查這些問題並確認是否我們的過錯。

99. We can make sure that goods avoid being damaged during the transit.

我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損。

100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我們將重新保證設備維修的保護.

101. Please quote us for the goods listed in the inquiry sheet by giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。

102. Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。

103. Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

請把10令白色優質海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。

104. Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

爲了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。

105. Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。

106. Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

請把最好的價格報給我們並註明每種產品最小起訂量。

107. Please make us an offer on CIF Hongkong based for hand made leather gloves.

請報給我們手工製作的皮手套價格(CIF,香港)

108. Please make us an offer by giving your price FOB New York.

請給我們報價(FOB,紐約)。

109. We have already made an enquiry for your articles. Please make an offer before the end of this month.

我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。

110. I would like to make an enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想詢問一下這種包的價格。

111. We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。

112. Many of customers are interested in your 'Seagull'brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

許多客戶對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報價(CNF上海)。

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的價格(CIF東京)。

114. We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我們熱切地想得到你們的產品報價。

115. We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。

116. We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我們想知道關於這種米的價格。

117. We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。

118. What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?

你們給我們報的2打的價格是多少?

119. Would you please quote us a price on your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

請報給我們以下產品價格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造絲綁定的?

120. How much are you asking for this brand of ties?

你們這種品牌的領帶報價是多少?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章