有關旅行社常用英語對話
想學習一些有關旅行社常用的英語口語嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關旅行社常用英語對話,歡迎大家學習!
有關旅行社常用英語對話1:A:What can I do for you?
A:需要幫忙嗎?
B: My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Canyou arrange a tour for us?
B:我和我的夫人想看看深圳、廣州和珠海的名勝古蹟,你能爲我們安排一次旅行嗎?
A: How long would you like to stay In these cities?
A:你們想在這些城市待幾天?
B:Well, three days.
B:嗯,三天。
A: There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tourof the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, ChinaFolk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.
A:有一個三天的包價旅遊。你們將在這磐城市單待滿三天,是對整個城市進行遊覽的旅行。旅行路線包括像廿界之窗、中國民俗文化村、陳家祠、南越王墓、拱北市場等名勝古蹟。
B: That sounds good. How much is the tour?
B:聽起來不錯,這個旅行多少錢?
A: 200 yuan for each person.
A:每人200元。
B: What does it include?
B:包括什麼?
A:It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.
A:包括機票、旅館住宿和三餐。
B: Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?
B:我們能讓你們安排預訂必要的飛機、飯店和旅程嗎?
A: Yes. we could do that for you.
A:是的,我們可以爲你們做這一切。
有關旅行社常用英語對話2:A: Good evening, you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?
A:晚上好,先生。您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
B: Ah, yes, that's right.
B:是的。
A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is ZhangHua.
A:很離興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。
B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。
B:您好,我正存找導遊呢!
A: I'm always at your service, sir By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
A:隨時爲您效勞,先生。對了,一路上邇好嗎?
B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many takeoffs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.
B:還可以。可是這些天淨乘飛機了。都幾乎記不清這三天早我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
A:那我們馬上去酒店好嗎7我已爲您預訂了房間。
B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
B:太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed andrevitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
A:所以我們必須儘快地送您到旅館。希望明天早.卜您能精神煥發充滿活力,因爲我們明天要去參觀長城。
B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
B:我一定會的。實際上,我正盼望着能見到這個偉大的奇蹟呢。
有關旅行社常用英語對話3:A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?
A:我們現在住在假日酒店,到機場怎麼走?
B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.
B:我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在假日酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。
A: What is the earliest one?
A:最早的一班是什麼時候?
B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.
B:早上7點。到機場一小時左右,正好趕上你們的航班。
A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?
A:好的,謝謝您。請問,萬一我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?
B: Your tickets are valid for one you want to change flight, you just go to the airline'sticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.
B:你們的機票一年之內有效。如果您想改變航班日期,您只需到售票處再次確定您的航班就行了。不過您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班機。
A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?
A:好的。如果想取消這個航班呢?
B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.
B:那樣的話,您仍然可以拿回您的機票費用,不過將會扣除原價一定比例的服務費。
A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.
A:這很合理,非常感謝。
有關旅行社常用英語對話