商務英語旅遊英語

關於入住賓館英語情景對

本文已影響 2.57W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於入住賓館英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

關於入住賓館英語情景對

入住賓館情景對話1

A: Wangfujing Grand Hotels. How can I help you?

A:王府井飯店,能爲您效勞嗎?

B: Do you have any rooms available next Saturday and Sunday night?

B:下週六和週日晚還有空房間嗎?

A: Could you hold the line, please? I will check out our room availability for those . we have a few vacancies next weekend. We have double rooms, suites and deluxe suites in Japanese, Roman. French and presidential styles, which one do you like best?

A:請別掛斷好嗎?我要查查那幾天有沒有空房間……有,下週末還有幾間。我們有雙人間、套房,以及日式、法式、羅馬式豪華套房和總統套房,您要哪一種?

B:A double room, please.

B:雙人間。

A: OK. Could I have your name, please?

A:好的。請問您怎麼稱呼?

B: My name is Monica Gellar.

B:我叫莫妮卡·蓋勒。

A: OK, Ms. Monica. I've reserved a double room for you next Saturday and Sunday night. We will see you then!

A:好的,莫妮卡女士。已經爲您在下週週六和週日晚上預訂了一間雙人房,到時候見。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

 入住賓館情景對話2

A: Hello, I hope to get a room for the night.

A:你好,我想要個今晚的房間。

B: Do you have a reservation?

B:您有預訂嗎?

A Sorry, I don't.

A:抱歉,我沒預訂。

B: Let me see if I can fit you in. What kind of room do you want?

B:我看看是否能爲您安排。您想要什麼樣的房間呢?

A: I only need a single room.

A:我只需一個單人間。

B: Smoking or non-smoking?

B:吸菸房還是無煙房?

A: Smoking if possible.

A:最好是吸菸房。

B: You are in luck, we have one free.

B:您很幸運,我們有一間空房。

A: I am very grateful. How much will it be?

A:很感謝,房間價格是多少?

B: That will be 600 RMB. Could I have your credit card please?

B:600元。能給我您的信用卡嗎?

A: Oh dear. I don't have it with me. Do you take debit cards or should I pay with cash?

A:噢,天啊。我現在沒帶着。你們能刷貸記卡嗎?或者我可以付現金嗎?

B: A debit card will be fine.

B:您可以刷貸記卡。

 入住賓館情景對話3

A: Good evening. Room Service. May I help you?

A:晚上好,房餐預定,可以爲您服務嗎?

B: Yes. Please send one "Fried Rice, Yangzhou Style" and one "Fruit Salad" to my room.

B:是的,請將一份揚州炒飯和一份沙拉送到我的房間。

A: Anything to drink, sir?

A:需要什麼喝的嗎,先生?

B: Yes, two bottles of beer.

B:是的,兩瓶啤酒。

A: Is there any particular brand you like, sir?

A:您想要什麼牌子的酒呢?

B:Carlsberg.

B:嘉士伯。

A: Yes, there anything else you want, sir?

A:好的,先生,請問您還想要其他的嗎?

B:No, thanks.

B:不要了,謝謝。

A: May I know how many of you so that I could prepare the right set of tableware?

A:請告訴我一共是幾位用餐,我好準備餐具。

B:Yes, two of us.

B:兩位。

A: Excuse me. May I know your name and room number?

A:請您告訴我您的姓名和房間號可以嗎?

B: Yes, Bill Smith in Room 713.

B:好的,比爾·史密斯,713房間。

A: So, that's one "Fried Rice, Yangzhou Style", one "Fruit Salad" and two bottles of carlsberg beer. We'll send them to your room in 20 minutes.

A:一共是一份揚州炒飯,一份沙拉還有兩瓶嘉士伯啤酒。我們會在20分鐘後爲您送上。

 入住賓館情景對話4

A: Good morning, can I help you?

A:早上好,有什麼可以爲您服務?

B: Yes, could I settle my bill, please?

B:是的,我想結賬,可以嗎?

A. Yes. of course. May I have your name and your room number, please?

A:當然。我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?

B: Wang Wei, Room 1202.

B:王偉。1202房間。

A: OK, Mr. Wang, here is your bill. The total amount is US $120.

A:好的,王先生,這是您的賬單,一共是120美元。

B: The figure seems right.

B:這應該沒錯。

A: How do you wish to settle your account, sir?

A:請問您打算怎樣結賬,先生?

B: By credit card, please. And what kind of credit cards do you honor?

B:用信用卡。請問你們這裏接受哪種信用卡?

A: We accept Master Card, American Express and Visa.

A:我們接受萬事達卡,美國運通卡和維薩卡。

B: Then I'll put it on my Master Card. Here you are.

B:那我用萬事達卡吧,給你。

A: Thank you. Would you sign here, please? Here's your receipt.

A:謝謝。請您在這兒籤個名可以嗎?這是您的收據。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章