商務英語金融英語

金融英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.11W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來金融英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

padding-bottom: 86.09%;">金融英語情景對話

 金融英語情景對話:房屋貸款

Al and Virginia Baxter are talking to their banker ,Tony Flora ,about a housing loan.

艾爾和弗吉尼亞·巴克斯特正和他們的銀行家託尼·費洛拉洽談有關房屋貸款之事。

Al:We'd like to get some information about mortgage loans,a.

艾爾:我們希望得到一些有關抵押貸款方面的知識,弗洛拉先生。

We found a house that we'd like to buy.

我們找到了一所我們想買的房子。

Flora:Well,er,we generally lend 80% of the bank's appraised value on 30-,35-or 40-year mortgages if the house is less than 10 years old .

弗洛拉:好的,巴克斯特先生。如果房屋從建成至今尚未超過10年,我們一般借給買房者的數額是銀行對房屋估價的80%,而貸款期爲30、35或40年。

Baxter:Oh ,it's almost a brand-new house .I think it was built two years ago .

巴克斯特:哦, 這幾乎是一所全新的房子,我認爲是兩年前修建的。

A:Yes,it's a real good deal price is just right .

艾爾:是的,這真是的樁合適的買賣,價錢也很合理。

F:Bank appraisals are usually slightly lower than the actual market prices,er,

弗洛拉,銀行的估價總是低於實際市場價格的,巴克斯特先生。

so you'll have to figure on at least at a 25%-28% down payment .

因此,您必須計劃支付至少25%—28%的定金。

A:Yes,we planned on that 've accumulated enough in our savings for a 30% down payment.

艾爾:是啊,這點我們已經估計到了,在我們的積蓄中攢的錢已足夠支付30%的定金。

B:What's the interest rate on mortgage loans?

巴克斯特:抵押貸款的利息率是多少?

F:It fluctuates a little depending on the various factors in the loan ,but around 8.75% for longtime clients.

弗洛拉:根據各種不同情況的貸款,利息率稍有差別,但是,對於銀行的老主顧一般是8。75%左右。

A:Well,we've been banking here since we got married 8 years ago ,a ,so I guess we qualify.

艾爾:那麼我們從結婚到現在8年來一直與這裏的銀行往來,弗洛拉先生。因此,我想我們是合乎條件的。

F:Yes,you certainly do ,'s fill out this application ,so we can get started on the paperwork .

弗洛拉:是的,你們當然是符合條件的,巴克斯特先生。讓我們先來填寫這張申請表,然後就可以開始着手票據事宜,

It takes some time to complete a mortgage loan transaction.

要完成抵押貸款的交易是得花點時間。

B:We will need title insurance and fire insurance ,too,won't we ?

巴克斯特:我們還需要產權保險和火災保險,對嗎?

F:Yes,you 's our mortgage loan booklet which explains all the things which will be necessary .

弗洛拉:是的,這裏有一本有關我們抵押貸款的小冊子,這個小冊子說明了必須要辦的一切手續。

 金融英語情景對話:會談與談判

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托馬斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat se.

早上好,蔣先生。請坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我們對貴公司生產的冰箱非常感興趣。

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事實上,我們正在考慮訂貨。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告訴我你們的價格嗎?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。這是我們的報價單。

Thanks.

謝謝

How do you like our price?

你覺得我們的價格怎麼樣?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我認爲太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我認爲我們的價格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我們的產品享有盛譽,並暢銷海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

與其他公司的產品相比,我認爲我們的產品是最具有競爭力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近幾年在中國,大量的國產冰箱已經上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它們質量優良,價格卻便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我們按照顧你們的報價進口你們的冰箱,我可以肯定不會有多和顧客買它們的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我們的價格可能比你們國產冰箱的價格要高,但是我們的質量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

現在越來越多的顧客喜歡用國產冰箱,因爲它們價低質優,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你們不想失去中國的市場,我認爲你們最好讓價5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的說,如果我們讓價5%,那幾乎不夠成本費。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我認爲讓價3%是比較現實的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

還有2%的差價。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因爲我們的目的是在平等互利的基礎上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建議我們各讓一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,爲了談成這筆交易,我們各讓一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看來一切都辦好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們做成了這筆交易。

Me, too.

我也是。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章