口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第24期:外號 Nickname

本文已影響 1.15W人 

padding-bottom: 66.67%;">美語情景對話 第24期:外號 Nickname

Todd: Hello!

你好!

David: Hello, Seattle!

你好,西雅圖!

Todd: Hello, Seattle! OK, well, how about could you introduce yourself to the listener?

你好,西雅圖!好的,你能向聽衆介紹一下自己嗎?

David: Oh, hi, I'm David. I'm from Tennessee. The home of Jack Daniel's whiskey and Elvis Presley.

你好,我是大衛。我來自田納西州。傑克丹尼威士忌和埃維斯·普里斯利的故鄉。

Todd: Do you like Elvis?

你喜歡埃維斯?

David: He's OK.

他很好。

Todd: Yeah! Cool!

酷!

David: Never met the guy, but.

但我從來沒見過真人。

Todd: Your name is David.

你的名字叫大衛。

David: Yes, that is correct.

是的,沒錯。

Todd: But what does everyone call you here?

這裏的人都怎麼稱呼你?

David: Tennessee

田納西。

Todd: OK. Why does everyone call you Tennessee?

爲什麼所有人都叫你田納西?

David: Two reasons. One, I'm from Tennessee, the most obvious reason and the third is because usually there is two to three, one time there was four Davids here.

有兩個原因。第一,我來自田納西州,這是最明顯的原因。另外,就是因爲通常會同時有兩個或三個,有時候甚至是四個人都叫大衛。

Todd: Oh, I see.

我明白了。

David: And to keep us from getting confused they just started calling me Tennessee.

爲了不叫混了,大家就開始叫我田納西。

Todd: Oh, nice. Great. Well it was nice to meet you, David.

好的,太棒了。很高興認識你,大衛。

David: Nice to meet you too, Todd.

很高興認識你,託德。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章