口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第261期:New Apartment 新公寓

本文已影響 1.12W人 

Todd: Do you have a good apartment in Japan?

託德:你在日本有好的公寓嗎?

Ivan: Uh, I got one now. Yeah. It's a 2DK, 2DK.

伊萬:嗯,我有一個公寓。嗯,是2DK的。

Todd: Yeah, what does 2DK mean?

託德:嗯,2DK是什麼意思?

Ivan: Ah, it's smaller than the 2LDK, uh, it's got a kitchen and two rooms.

伊萬:意思就是比兩居室要小,嗯,我的公寓有一個廚房和兩個房間。

Todd: Oh, really.

託德:哦,這樣啊。

Ivan: Yeah. 2LDK, maybe that it's like living room, dining room, kitchen, all in one.

伊萬:對。兩居室的公寓應該是客廳、飯廳和廚房一體的。

Todd: I don't know. So anyway, what's it like?

託德:我不清楚。嗯,你的公寓什麼樣?

Ivan: It's better than my old place. I used to live in what's called a "gaijin house" which is just a shared apartment. I had a 6 mat room, and a shared bathroom. Ah, now I have two 8 mat rooms, and my own bathroom, and a kitchen with 4 burners, instead of 2, uh, yeah!

伊萬:比我以前住的地方要好。我曾經住在稱爲合住房的地方,那裏是合租公寓。我的房間有6塊地毯,我們共用一間浴室。嗯,現在我的公寓有8塊地毯,自己一個人的浴室,一間廚房,4個煤氣竈,而不是以前的2個,就是這樣!

Todd: Oh, wow, so you're in your new place now?

託德:哇喔,那你現在已經住進新公寓了嗎?

Ivan: Yeah, I'm in my new place now. Actually, the old place was owned by a company, they owned the land, and this really, really, awful woman owned the building, so I rented a room from the woman. I woke up one morning and the manager was putting stuff in, was putting flyers in people's mailboxes. I took a look at the flyer. The flyer was saying that the company was going to destroy the building within a month period, so they were warning us to get out. Well, the manager was busy taking these flyers, so that the people inside the apartment wouldn't see it and move out. She wanted to get one more month of rent from us. So I took my flyer and I went down to the company that owned the land and said, "Where can I live now? You're making us leave in a month." He said, " Oh, I feel really bad about what you told me happened, so he gave me this 2DK, which is normally 120,000 a month for 60,000 with no key money and no deposit.

伊萬:對,我現在住在新公寓。實際上,以前的地方歸一家公司所有,他們擁有那片地,而樓主是一個非常非常討厭的女人,我從那個女人那裏租了一間房。有一天早上我醒來以後,那家公司的經理放進來一樣東西,他把傳單放到人們的郵箱裏。我看了一下那個傳單。上面寫着,那家公司將在一個月內拆毀那座大樓,所以他們告知我們要馬上搬出去。嗯,那個經理正忙着收拾傳單,這樣住在公寓裏的人就不會看到,也不會搬出去。她希望我們再租一個月。我拿着傳單去擁有那片地的公司,問道:“現在我要住在哪兒?你們讓我們在一個月內搬走。”他說:“哦,我對發生這件事感到非常難過”,於是他給了我這套2DK公寓,這個公寓原價是120,000日元一個月,他給我的價格是6萬日元,不用支付額外的小費,也不用支付押金。

Todd: Wow! That's nice.

託德:哇!那真好。

Ivan: Yeah, I got lucky.

伊萬:對,我很幸運。

padding-bottom: 66.5%;">美語情景對話 第261期:New Apartment 新公寓

重點講解:
1. take a look at
注視;看一看;
eg. I'll go over and take a look.
我過去看一看。
eg. You ought to open your eyes and take a look at reality.
你應該睜開眼睛去看看現實的環境。
2. get out
離開;出去;
eg. I saw a couple of men get out.
我看見有兩個男人出去了。
eg. Psst! Let's get out now before they see us!
噓!咱們現在趁別人沒看見時走吧!
3. key money
(房地產經紀人索取的)額外小費;
eg. Students from kyoto university, foreign workers and the other ex-pats looking to rent all must contend with the japanese system of "key money" and guarantors ( to buy a property you must be a permanent resident).
尋找出租屋的京都大學學生、外籍務工人員和其他外籍人士一律需要滿足日本體系下“權利金”和擔保人的要求(要買房你首先必須是一名永久居民)。
eg. In addition to having a deposit, which gets refunded when you move, prospective renters must also give "key money" to the landlord, which is a non-refundable fee.
除了要交押金(你搬走的時候會退還給你)以外,未來承租人還必須給房東一筆“權利金”(這筆費用不予退回)。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀