英語口語萬能句典 第38期:責備
責備
Can't you be serious for once?
你就不能嚴肅點嗎?
A: Can't you be serious for once?
你就不能嚴肅點嗎?
B:Sorry.對不起。
What do you mean by saying so?
你這樣說是什麼意思?
A:What do you mean by saying so?
你這樣說是什麼意思?
B:Nothing.沒什麼意思。
Why are you picking on me?
你爲什麼老挑我的刺兒?
A: Why are you picking on me?
你爲什麼老挑我的刺兒?
B:It's for your own good.
這是爲你好。
pick on“作弄,總是挑剔”
Don't pull my leg.= Don't talk stupid!
別胡說了。
pull one's leg“嘲弄某人,戲弄某人”
I'm out of patience with you.
我對你忍無可忍了。
A: I'm out of patience with you.
我對你忍無可忍了。
B: Sorry, I'll do it better next time.
對不起,我下一次一定做好些。
How can you do such a foolish thing?
你怎麼能做這種傻事呢?
A: How can you do such a foolish thing?
你怎麼能做這種傻事呢?
B:I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉。
You are to a naughty.
你太頑皮了。
You naughty boy!
你這個調皮鬼!
naughty a. 頑皮的,淘氣的
How absurd of you to do that!
你這樣做是多麼的荒謬啊!
A:How absurd of you to do that!
你這樣做是多麼荒謬啊!
B:Why do you think so?
你爲什麼這樣想呢?
absurd a. 荒謬的,可笑的
You're to blame.= It's your fault.
這是你的錯。
to blame“應受譴責的”
What a thing to do!
乾的什麼事兒啊!
A:What a thing to do!
乾的什麼事啊!
B:It's none of your business.
這不關你的事。
You might at least have avoided doing that.
你本來至少可以避免這樣做。
A: You might at least have avoided doing that.
你本來至少可以避免這樣做。
B: I'm really sorry for what l have done.
我爲我的所作所爲道歉。
Put yourself in my shoes.= Try to see it from my point of view.= Try to see it my way.
你也站在我的立場上想想。
in one's shoes”處於某人的位置”
Could you be more polite next time?
下次能不能禮貌點兒?
A: Could you be more polite next time?
下次能不能禮貌點兒?
B:I'll bear it in my mind.
我會謹記的。
What do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在幹什麼嗎?
Now look at what you've done!
瞧你幹了些什麼呀!
You tricked me.= Don't make fun of me.
你在耍我。
trick v. 騙 ,捉弄
I wonder why you couldn't have told me earlier.
我不明白你爲什麼不早告訴我。
A: I wonder why you couldn't have told me earlier.
我不明白你爲什麼不早告訴我。
B: I couldn't find you anywhere.
我哪兒也找不到你。
Don't involve me!
別把我捲進去。
I don't want to get involved.
我不想被捲進去。
involve v. 使牽涉,捲入
You should be more careful.
你應該再仔細點。
I blame you for being so careless.
都怪你不仔細。
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你應該爲自己感到恥辱。
A:You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你應該爲自己感到恥辱。
B:But I've done nothing.
但我沒做什麼呀。
ashamed a. 慚愧的,羞恥的
be ashamed of“感到羞愧”
You're really good for nothing.= You are useless.
你真是一點用都沒有。
good for nothing “毫無價值”