海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:這不是我點的
is not what I ordered.
這不是我點的。
Useful Expressions
常用語句
1.I ordered consomme,not potage for the soup.
我點是清湯,而不是法國濃湯。
2.I said thousand island dressing,not French.
我說的是千島調味品,而不是法國調味品。
se I see the menu again?
對不起,請把菜單再拿給我看好嗎?
is too you make it well-done,please?
這太生了,請你煮熟一點好嗎?
5.I think this looks different from what I ordered.
我認爲這個好像和我點的不同。
you change this to roast beef,please?
請你把這個改爲烤牛肉好嗎?
I order wine by the glass?
我可以點一杯酒嗎?
do you have for dessert?
甜點你要吃什麼呢?
9.I'll order dessert later.
我稍候再點甜點。
10.I'd like to order the same.
我點相同的。
Practical Conversation
實用會話
A:I'll have sole,then.
那麼,我要吃比目魚(鰈魚)。
B:All about other guests?
好的,其他客人呢?
A:The rest of us will have this today's special,please.
我們其餘的要吃今天的特餐。
B:OK.
好的。
A:I'm sorry but I ordered sole,not the same as the you change it?
抱歉,但我點的是比目魚,跟其他人的不同,請你更換好嗎?
B:I'm afraid we have no more sole.
我恐怕我們沒有比目魚了。
A:Then,I'll have this pork cutle instead.
那麼,我就吃這種豬肉片代替。
B: a moment,sir.
當然,請等一會兒,先生。