Seeing the Doctor 看醫生
21. Seeing the Doctor
21.看醫生
A: I'm so glad you could squeeze me into your schedule today, doctor.
A:我真高興你可以擠出時間接待我,醫生。
B: Sure, what seems to be the problem?
B:當然,你有什麼問題?
A: I was in a small car accident last month, but only recently noticed some neck pain.
A:我上個月出了個小車禍,但直到最近才注意到頸部疼痛。
B: Is there any bruising?
B:有瘀傷嗎?
A: Not that I can see.
A:我沒看到。
B: Show me where the pain is.
B:告訴我哪裏疼。
A: The pain feels like a sharp stabbing followed by a dull throbbing.
A:這種疼痛像是鋒利的刺痛,接着是一陣鈍痛。
B: I don't see bruising, but there could be nerve damage.
B:我沒看到瘀傷,但可能會有神經損傷。
A: So what do I do next?
A:那麼我接下來做些什麼?
B: I'm going to refer you to a nerve specialist.
B:我介紹你去找一個神經科專業醫生。
A: Do you think I can sue?
A:您認爲我可以上訴嗎?
B: Is that what this is all about?
B:還有其他的事嗎?
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載